Without trolling, is this game not that good?

#11kingbxPosted 11/14/2012 3:37:31 AM
Well it's pretty good imo. I find it better than Mw 2.5. Mp is lagging alot right now but i'm sure they will fix it soon.
---
D-O-G-A-R-S
psn=kingbx
#12Null_GnadePosted 11/14/2012 3:40:10 AM
To answer TC is it worth 60$
In my opinion no.
Outdated Graphics.
No destructable environments.
The hit detection Online is god awful.
It's only an MW1 Mod not worth 60 $.
#13xMessiahbolicalPosted 11/14/2012 3:41:57 AM
It's a letdown. Don't get it unless you're either a

1) Really hardcore COD fan who still enjoys COD's gameplay a lot and just wants a new COD to play even if it's a broken mess when it first comes out, like me

2) Extremely casual gamer that doesn't even notice or care about things like lag or bad gun balance

3) Got mad money to spend and don't care about whether the game disappoints you or not because you're a big baller and $60 is nothing to you

If you're a relatively broke mofo who's kind of sick of the "same old COD year after year" and you get annoyed with lag etc, don't get this game.
---
SEEING THE RAMS D EXTINGUISH KOLB'S NONQUALITY DONG MAKES ME LONG FOR THE WARNER ERA
#14sgr8Posted 11/14/2012 3:43:42 AM
Null_Gnade posted...
To answer TC is it worth 60$
In my opinion no.
Outdated Graphics.
No destructable environments.
The hit detection Online is god awful.
It's only an MW1 Mod not worth 60 $.

I can agree to most of this except the outdated graphics. The campaign looks rather awful to me but the Multiplayer Maps are just beautiful. A huge step forward especially compared to Bo1.

Too bad this ruins it:

>The hit detection Online is god awful.
#15iHeartMotaPosted 11/14/2012 3:46:32 AM
It's a new game. Nothing too obscenely broken has been found yet. So far the PS3 has issues with the game being freeze and stuck on balancing teams. Lag and respawn still an issue.

Guns have good balance and maps are varied. Secondary grenades are amazing this time around. Oh yea no last stand or any sort of death streaks and ghost got a needed nerf.
---
"There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want." - Calvin and Hobbes
#16GeoD62Posted 11/14/2012 3:55:02 AM
joshsup17 posted...
Some people are too dumb to change there contrast. If this influences your decision to buy, you are also dumb. I like the game, black ops made me rage, mw3 was ok. So far this game has been the best since mw2. However, it may be too soon to tell.

I adjust contrast,brightness and juice up the color too. It dont look washed out as much.
---
"Once I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken".
#17crimsonfoxm1911Posted 11/14/2012 4:02:37 AM
sgr8 posted...
TheBlueDeath posted...
sgr8 posted...
Maps look great , better than in all other CODs. It has more fun maps too than BO1.

But gameplay is horrible. So its not fun.

If you like to play a game where its totally random if u kill someone or not, you will love this.

Zombies & Campaign worst in the series ever and no replay value like in Survival Mode of MW3.

You're definitely trolling.

Especially if you think the zombies are done bad.

I provide valid reasoning you don't so you are trolling.

I can tell you why I don't like Zombies. Maps way too dark I barely can see anything. You don't even get a visual feedback when you kill a zombie. No point in driving around with that bus.

I would prefer the old zombies from BO1. Nuketown Zombies might be fun but I haven't tried it yet. The included Zombies is definitely just bad and if you look at topics here I am not the only one with that opinion.

I would prefer to have the zombie mode on all MP Maps just like Survival in MW3.

tranzit mode is a large scale zombies mystery game, it's dark and dank because the world was damn near destroyed by the original zombies team (Tank, Takeo, Nikolai and Samantha Maxis in control of Richtofens body) in an effort to stop Richtofen. you don't need to ride around in the bus if you don't want to, it's there because it's faster than running across the whole damn place, not to mention the face huggers are annoyinh as hell and will strike when you enter the fog. also the bus provides much needed protection at later rounds.

survival style zombies is still there in the form of "survival" and "grief", survival being the mode we all know and love and nuketown being the most difficult IMO while grief is the 8 man version where 2 teams of 4 band together to survive the onslaught one team is the CIA donning their classic black suits and sunglasses and the other is the CDC wearing more appropriate hazmat gear. whichever team dies first loses and the other team wins.

nuketown is hard mostly because it's a small area, doors are pricey and there is literally no wall defenses, zombies are literally jumping over fences and coming through the ground and you really have to be on the move all the time making every strategic dodge count. also you do get visual feedback from killing a zombie, them falling and your points going up -__-.

lastly the gameplay is far better than any other COD to date, it is far more fluid and movements are more realistic, granted a few tweaks wouldn't hurt but still one of the best call of duty games I've ever played and this is coming from a Battlefield player. hell the class system is has been almost revolutionized by the pick 10 system allowing for the most customization to date while remaining balanced. lastly my favorite thing about this game if i haven't said it enough on this board, is the Ballista with iron sights, it brings back that old school rifle fighter style.
---
http://g.bf3stats.com/ps3/97I76xWl/crimson-fox-dsr.png
#18Zed7777ZR1Posted 11/14/2012 4:21:17 AM
you'll be called names and flamed and whats not if you praise a long lasting game series these days ...

so most people who likes the game just play the game and do not waste their time on message boards ...

that's why there isn't much praise anymore ...
#19colum24Posted 11/14/2012 5:31:05 AM
TheBlueDeath posted...
sgr8 posted...
Maps look great , better than in all other CODs. It has more fun maps too than BO1.

If you like to play a game where its totally random if u kill someone or not, you will love this.

Zombies & Campaign worst in the series ever and no replay value like in Survival Mode of MW3.

Just because someone has a negative opinion doesn't mean they're trolling. I'm not a fan of this guy (no offense supergreat) but he is still entitled to voice his opinion, be it positive or negative.

Are you a CoD fanboy or something that you get hurt over his negative opinion of this game that you have to accuse him of trolling?

Maybe you rent it first TC if you are on the fence about it. That might let you gather your own opinion on the game without having to buy it. At the end of the day, your own opinion is the most important.
#20rave50000Posted 11/14/2012 5:44:10 AM
colum24 posted...
TheBlueDeath posted...
sgr8 posted...

Just because someone has a negative opinion doesn't mean they're trolling. I'm not a fan of this guy (no offense supergreat) but he is still entitled to voice his opinion, be it positive or negative.

Are you a CoD fanboy or something that you get hurt over his negative opinion of this game that you have to accuse him of trolling?

Maybe you rent it first TC if you are on the fence about it. That might let you gather your own opinion on the game without having to buy it. At the end of the day, your own opinion is the most important.

A battle of the cod fan boys is about to break loose *grabs popcorn*
---
PSN: Bust-A-Cap80