So far this might be the worst COD ever.

#1HunteristheGamePosted 11/14/2012 4:36:47 PM
I really wanted to like this game since I have enjoyed all other CODs (minus MW3 with its lag comp). But so far i'm terribly disappointed in it. Let's see.....
No zombies "campaign" just 3 very small maps or ride a bus from map to map to pretty much make it one normal zombie map. Was hoping for more like a real storymode.
Game freezes up PS3 even with HDD textures saved.
Servers kick me out of everything constantly,
I think i'm yet to kill anyone in MP because I die instantly (without signs of taking damage) only to see killcam shows I was shot 6-8 times, yet I can't down anyone with a full clip all showing hit markers.
I thought the lag comp in MW3 was bad but this game is in need of serious patching and new servers or something.
I know it's not my internet I have 20mb which is plenty fast enough to run online games (it has been so far).
Combat Training so far is always just humans vs humans not bots yet. I liked the old Combat Training from the first Blops.
I'm giving this game a week to see if i've just had bad luck with host in MP games or if their servers are messing up before I make any decisions on Craiglisting it or not.
I buy all the CODs and sadly this might be my last. I hope things get straightened out soon.
#2XCrimsonSamuraiPosted 11/14/2012 4:37:56 PM
Maybe it's because I've been playing BL2, but do the graphics seem bad to anyone else? I'm usually always impressed by the visuals when I play a new CoD game, but it's the opposite this time.
---
PSN ID: CrimsonSamuraiX
#3HunteristheGame(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2012 4:39:16 PM
Graphics look like any other COD to me. I just want to be able to play with friends without locking up my PS3 or kicking me from the server. I want to give this game a fair shake before I deside to sell or not.
#4RedBolluPosted 11/14/2012 4:44:04 PM
I buy all the CODs and sadly this might be my last

Lies. This won't be your last one, and you know it.
---
Valleys of Neptune
#5HunteristheGame(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2012 4:46:16 PM
Seriously after selling MW3 on Craigslist after just a month and already thinking of selling this one. Yes this is my last COD. I'll still keep Black Ops 1 because I like the MP on it and have had little issues with it plus I have all the zombie maps.
#6ggrissomPosted 11/14/2012 4:46:50 PM
TL;DR
---
PSN= MKEBrewCrew
#7iamlegend82Posted 11/14/2012 4:47:16 PM
Of course it's the worst COD ever, it's only just been released. It's the same every year. Everybody gets hyped up, then as soon as it releases, it's the worst COD ever. In a few days time everybody will be claiming that MW3 was the best ever. It's just how the cycle goes these days. Sad and oh so predictable.
#8FoxtrotDelta88Posted 11/14/2012 4:55:35 PM
HunteristheGame posted...

Combat Training so far is always just humans vs humans not bots yet. I liked the old Combat Training from the first Blops.

You can still kinda do BO1 combat training, just start up a local game and set up some bots
---
I believe in Jim Gordon...I believe in Harvey Dent...I believe in Gotham City
#9IkasnuPosted 11/14/2012 4:58:14 PM
Graphics aren't a big thing for me. As long as they don't look like the previous release, I'm typically happy with them.

As far as the game goes, I don't think it's the best CoD, but nor the worst either. It's in between CoD4, and MW2.
---
I love Brianna Nicole Smith.
#10EurologicPosted 11/14/2012 4:58:18 PM
iamlegend82 posted...
Of course it's the worst COD ever, it's only just been released. It's the same every year. Everybody gets hyped up, then as soon as it releases, it's the worst COD ever. In a few days time everybody will be claiming that MW3 was the best ever. It's just how the cycle goes these days. Sad and oh so predictable.

This is exactly right. BO2 will cop heaps of hate from mainly babies who still live with their parents but when the next one comes out, BO2 will be the best ever. Sad really.
---
I wanna see Rocco take on the Olsen twins.