online error?

• Topic Archived
3 years ago#1
Anyone else getting this for multiplayer?
---
PSN: Shuyoo_Tategami
PS3 Games: Nunsg, REORC, KOF 13, SkullGirls, SSF4AE, UMVC3, P4A, MW3, KZ3, BF3 and MK9.
3 years ago#2
like 90% of players are currently getting that error i had it since last night im not worried as i hope they will compensate players with a weekend of juicy double exp doubltfull but possible
3 years ago#3
Yes, I cant play for the moment. Error searching for games. Only thing that works is leage games.
3 years ago#4
Yeah league mode n zombies.
---
PSN: Shuyoo_Tategami
PS3 Games: Nunsg, REORC, KOF 13, SkullGirls, SSF4AE, UMVC3, P4A, MW3, KZ3, BF3 and MK9.
3 years ago#5
Dragnridaz posted...
like 90% of players are currently getting that error i had it since last night im not worried as i hope they will compensate players with a weekend of juicy double exp doubltfull but possible

It's a double exp weekend anyway...
---
PSN: TomW344
3 years ago#6
Let me playyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
---
Due to peoples extreme sensitivity, i had to change my sig. Im sorry.
3 years ago#7
http://support.activision.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/In-game-connectivity-issues-with-Black-Ops-II-on-PS3
---
PSN/XBL:Sephirothfftl Add me
"Congratulations! You've outwitted a home appliance!"
3 years ago#8
Yep, been like that since last night for me, just tried again, same error. Whatever happened to quality testing?. Activision not saying a lot a minute either. Maybe there pulling a Sony and there servers have been attacked by some hacking group and they keeping it quiet. Hackers got into Origin yesterday to steal users usernames and passwords etc..., so could be a possibilty, with it being such a big release and all, just cant see how they didint find whatevers causing it during testing or at least finding a fix now. Hmmmmm.

And if thats not the case, this THIS "COD" makers is one of the Big reasons why other games actually release Beta, to pick up on this sort of thing before releasing it. Think about it.
3 years ago#9
http://support.activision.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/In-game-connectivity-issues-with-Black-Ops-II-on-PS3

^^^ You've got to be kidding me.
---
"He's dead! I love him.... Oh he's breathing.... Loser!"
3 years ago#10
Use a different PSN profile and it connects fine.
---
Friends don't let friends be Leaf fans.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived