Error while trying to join a game?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Error while trying to join a game?
3 years ago#1
Wtf ?!! And I can play with no problems on another account !! Why??
---
"From the moment were thrown into this world, were fated to bring each other nothing but pain and misery.
3 years ago#2
Having this issue myself.
---
PSN ID: CrimsonSamuraiX
3 years ago#3
Search bar
3 years ago#4
don't know what your talking about. everyone but you is playing right now. as you see your the only one with this problem because there are no other topics stating this issue.
>:(
---
PSN : INYAFACE74
3 years ago#5
So wait, once you get the error message you don't stop getting it or something?
---
PSN ID: CrimsonSamuraiX
3 years ago#6
Yes on one account I go to find match and it just gives me an error message, I switch accounts and its perfectly fine.
---
"From the moment were thrown into this world, were fated to bring each other nothing but pain and misery.
3 years ago#7
I'm getting this issue too. Any fixes?
---
http://bf3stats.com/stats_ps3/params7
http://i35.tinypic.com/2qd27na.png
3 years ago#8
XCrimsonSamurai posted...
So wait, once you get the error message you don't stop getting it or something?

YES!

It is apparently an issue with Activision games' authentication server(s). It is dropping legitimate IDs and then they CAN NO LONGER GO ONLINE WITH THEM! This is affecting all Activision games on PS3, not just BO2.

Once you get it you keep it forever . . . like luggage. They are trying to fix the issue but No ETA on a fix just yet.

This just happened to me today BTW and it sucks! I was just starting to get into the the groove with this game.
---
You can't talk to a Psycho like a normal human being
Mothers are trails on stars in the night, Fathers are black holes that suck up the light.
3 years ago#9
Ghost_Rider5000 posted...
Yes on one account I go to find match and it just gives me an error message, I switch accounts and its perfectly fine.

not always true. my sub accounts don't work. connects to a game , drops then the error message. tried 2 subs.
---
PSN : INYAFACE74
3 years ago#10
People can still play League games I just finished one myself it only seems to effect public games from what I can tell.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Error while trying to join a game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived