Uav...

#1Bizzy_GPosted 11/15/2012 4:05:22 AM
Definitely needs to be higher on the score list. Can't even properly flank when you her Uav online every 10 seconds and the fact that hardline is used very often just makes it insane.

I wished counter uav was unlocked earlier, cause 1 saw missile can't take out 3-4 enemy uavs in the air.
---
http://livinglegacy.enjin.com/home <<A Family *The Snd Jesus*
Psn: B-Gianni . Bizzness_Only.
#2_Cryptic_RipperPosted 11/15/2012 4:06:37 AM
Just 24/7 UAV all day err' day.
---
I laffed and I laffed until I couldn't not laff no moar.
http://www.ps3trophies.com/card/4/Shady_Caveman.png
#3FudgeoXPosted 11/15/2012 4:11:29 AM
This is what the whiners wanted though
no map control or even a need to pay attention to their surroundings, just chase the red dots until you either die or get +100 in the middle of your TV, then do it again
---
mmm tasty
#4george15gamerPosted 11/15/2012 4:16:28 AM(edited)
I'm not going to lie, it is overpowered and I'm loving it when I run with my clan. There were matches where it was up almost the entire round. The enemy team never really had a chance considering most aren't high enough for Ghost. Can't wait till we unlock the blackbirds.
---
"I commend your courage, but I will show you no mercy."
PSN: BackstabberX XBL: RevengefulX
#5xMessiahbolicalPosted 11/15/2012 4:18:23 AM
Completely remove Ghost. Completely remove UAV. Completely remove Silencer(or give it a different ability that has nothing to do with radars).

Problem solved.

Why doesn't anyone else realize this?

-_-
---
SEEING THE RAMS D EXTINGUISH KOLB'S NONQUALITY DONG MAKES ME LONG FOR THE WARNER ERA
#6Shadowx394Posted 11/15/2012 4:21:18 AM
Can't wait until lvl 55 then I'll be ghost all day and flanking these whiners and they'll never see it coming..... In league play my kd is around what is in when playing BO1 but in pub playlist its much lower because of the Constant radar, seriously there is no strategy or use of map knowledge when you always know where everyone is completely ruins the game for me imo.
---
Primary PSN: Shadowx394 Alt X-Spirit_Reaper
Currently playing: MW3, UMvC3, Skyrim, UNC3, and ME2
#7KBGiantsfanPosted 11/15/2012 4:25:13 AM
So, when we get to level 55 and prestige can we use the prestige token to unlock ghost permanently?
---
PSN: KBGiantsfan
My Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/kblunt420?feature=mhee
#8Shadowx394Posted 11/15/2012 4:25:23 AM
xMessiahbolical posted...
Completely remove Ghost. Completely remove UAV. Completely remove Silencer(or give it a different ability that has nothing to do with radars).

Problem solved.

Why doesn't anyone else realize this?

-_-

^Totally agree with this
---
Primary PSN: Shadowx394 Alt X-Spirit_Reaper
Currently playing: MW3, UMvC3, Skyrim, UNC3, and ME2
#9Zed7777ZR1Posted 11/15/2012 4:29:17 AM
well it is really overused now ... i have the stinger and i practically get my own UAV by shooting down others' ...

and making ghost the last unlock would either mean people will not prestige or the first thing they will unlock is ghost ... and tadah ... its black ops 2 the ghost edition because people went throguh a whole prestige without it and they'll never let go ...

perhaps it wasn't thoroughly thought ... or perhaps the community is too extreme when it comes to usage or disposition ...
#10SwordOfLifePosted 11/15/2012 4:52:21 AM
Call of Duty community. Everyone whined about ghost, so they dealt with it.

Now everyone whines about UAVs. Nothing but a bunch of babies. The community thinks it wants something... and when the developers give it to them, they complain about something else. Two years ago, it was ghost. Now they complain about UAVs....

Now someone suggested taking away silencers AND UAVs and ghost. Can you guess where this is going to end up?
---
PSN: TheLeviathan686