Uav...

#11Spetsnaz420Posted 11/15/2012 4:59:30 AM
SwordOfLife posted...
Call of Duty community. Everyone whined about ghost, so they dealt with it.

Now everyone whines about UAVs. Nothing but a bunch of babies. The community thinks it wants something... and when the developers give it to them, they complain about something else. Two years ago, it was ghost. Now they complain about UAVs....

Now someone suggested taking away silencers AND UAVs and ghost. Can you guess where this is going to end up?

I want to see enemies through the walls but they can't see me...listen to my demands Treyarch
---
Life is far too short to live for the reactions of others. True happiness is found within...try looking there first.
PSN: Spetsnaz420
#12KBGiantsfanPosted 11/15/2012 5:00:56 AM
SwordOfLife posted...

Now everyone whines about UAVs. Nothing but a bunch of babies. The community thinks it wants something... and when the developers give it to them, they complain about something else. Two years ago, it was ghost. Now they complain about UAVs....

Now someone suggested taking away silencers AND UAVs and ghost. Can you guess where this is going to end up?

I agree 100%
---
PSN: KBGiantsfan
My Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/kblunt420?feature=mhee
#13xMessiahbolicalPosted 11/15/2012 5:20:49 AM(edited)
SwordOfLife posted...

They should also get rid of Counter UAV, any kind of Portable Radars, Blackbird variations, Recon Pro, or anything even remotely similar. I can understand EMP disabling your radar in Black Ops though since it's such a high killstreak.

But let's be honest now... the Radar should exist to show you:

1) The layout of the map
2) The area in which enemies firing their guns are
3) Where objective points and air support are

That's it. The radar shouldn't be the entire basis of the game. People look at the radar more than they do their surroundings. It's gotten quite ridiculous. Why should you be able to see where people are unless their gun is firing? And why should people be able to hide from showing up if their gun is firing? Why should any team have an advantage over the other team simply because of the radar? It should never happen. Ever. Every game is a fight for radar advantages.

The ONLY logical thing to do is to make it so there's NO way to get a radar advantage over the other team(aside from EMP, only if it's a high killstreak). Both teams can see each other when they're shooting, both teams can't see each other when they're not shooting. Fair. Even. No advantage. No disadvantage. It's all about which team is smarter than the other. And since there's no silencer, it'll be harder for teams to camp because the other team will see where their red dot is and can easily flank them

I don't know about you, but I'm tired of COD Radar Ops and COD Radar Warfare. Because that's honestly what it boils down to.
---
SEEING THE RAMS D EXTINGUISH KOLB'S NONQUALITY DONG MAKES ME LONG FOR THE WARNER ERA
#14orphanjohnPosted 11/15/2012 5:52:34 AM
Spetsnaz420 posted...
SwordOfLife posted...

I want to see enemies through the walls but they can't see me...listen to my demands Treyarch

You can if you have the right attachment.
---
PSN: orphanjohn/OrphanFromdabloc
Currently playing: Dark Souls, UMvC3, Transformers: FoC, Black Ops 2
#15mattymo35Posted 11/15/2012 6:03:03 AM
SwordOfLife posted...

I understand what you are saying, but the OP didn't suggest completely removing them. I made a similar topic yesterday where I suggested the UAV be a 600 point streak. Perhaps that's a bit high, but when all it takes is three kills and you basically have a Black Bird, it's too powerful. When people hit max level and start prestiging, things might change. As of right now though, there's no denying that the UAV is far more powerful than a few of the killstreaks above it. I don't want it eliminated, but make it something that you can't just stumble upon after capping a flag and getting a kill or two.
#16LesserAngelPosted 11/15/2012 6:40:52 AM
I don't have any trouble with UAVs, then again I shoot them down as soon as they show up.
#17darkshadowmasterPosted 11/15/2012 6:43:17 AM
I pretty much ran around with the default SMG class for quite some time. People are already so used to everyone showing up on the Radar with the UAV up that you can flank damn near everyone since it comes with Ghost. It seems nobody expects anyone to have Ghost yet so they don't even try to look around & just bee-line to dots.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#18tgoudyPosted 11/15/2012 10:00:31 AM
SwordOfLife posted...

Pretty much. BO boards were constant, and I mean CONSTANT, complaining about ghost.

UAVs aren't that tough to get, so everyone should be on a pretty even playing field. If you choose to use your pick 10 on something other than a launcher, well, that's the choice you make.
#19henrythefish96Posted 11/15/2012 10:03:50 AM
Just switch it with the RCXD.
---
A hero never loses, a hero Never dies. ~ Preschooler Nobu
#20Shadowx394Posted 11/15/2012 10:09:43 AM(edited)
The fact that they made ghost only effective while moving eliminates the camper aspect of it but why did they have to make it the last unlock and punish those that are non stop rushers who flank with it. To top it off you don't even get prestige tokens in this one so you have it for a whopping one level. Pretty much kills my incentive to prestige because if you're by yourself randoms give the enemies constant UAV's.
---
Primary PSN: Shadowx394 Alt X-Spirit_Reaper
Currently playing: MW3, UMvC3, Skyrim, UNC3, and ME2