Uav...

#21One_Too_ManyPosted 11/15/2012 9:07:23 AM
The game is new, so most players are going to use the UAV because they can't/haven't gotten the higher ScoreStreaks yet. This happens with all the new CoDs.

Also, enemy UAVs are like dinner bells. If one goes up, shoot it down for 75 XP, or stop rushing and wait for the noobs to come fumbling around the corner-- easy pickin'
---
PSN: Yur_My_Lover
#22tiger2210Posted 11/15/2012 9:09:51 AM
Use the default class with ghost perk, that should help.
#23Dino DuckPosted 11/15/2012 9:18:02 AM
The thing is, in cod4 there were options that rivaled ghost. Stopping power, double tap, etc. so if you were going stealth you lost some damage. But now there's no better alternative.

Anyway, I shoot down uavs and don't give a frack about anything
---
Economic:-9.75 Social:-8.15
Heath Miller Career Tracker:
289 REC 3275 YDS 11.3 YPC 29 TD LONG 87
#24RebelGameMasterPosted 11/15/2012 9:26:19 AM
Dino Duck posted...
The thing is, in cod4 there were options that rivaled ghost. Stopping power, double tap, etc. so if you were going stealth you lost some damage. But now there's no better alternative.

Anyway, I shoot down uavs and don't give a frack about anything

AMEN!
---
The greatest reaction a successful troll can get is have his/her message moderated.
#25Bizzy_G(Topic Creator)Posted 11/15/2012 10:22:28 AM
LesserAngel posted...
I don't have any trouble with UAVs, then again I shoot them down as soon as they show up.

1 Smaw rocket can only do so much. I'm not a high enough level to use the other anti-air launchers.

mattymo35 posted...
SwordOfLife posted...
Call of Duty community. Everyone whined about ghost, so they dealt with it.

Now everyone whines about UAVs. Nothing but a bunch of babies. The community thinks it wants something... and when the developers give it to them, they complain about something else. Two years ago, it was ghost. Now they complain about UAVs....

Now someone suggested taking away silencers AND UAVs and ghost. Can you guess where this is going to end up?

I understand what you are saying, but the OP didn't suggest completely removing them. I made a similar topic yesterday where I suggested the UAV be a 600 point streak. Perhaps that's a bit high, but when all it takes is three kills and you basically have a Black Bird, it's too powerful. When people hit max level and start prestiging, things might change. As of right now though, there's no denying that the UAV is far more powerful than a few of the killstreaks above it. I don't want it eliminated, but make it something that you can't just stumble upon after capping a flag and getting a kill or two.

Thank you mattymo, you know what I mean. Just make it a bit higher. maybe 500- or 550.
Ghost wasn't even overpowered in black ops. Flak jacket>Ghost.
---
http://livinglegacy.enjin.com/home <<A Family *The Snd Jesus*
Psn: B-Gianni . Bizzness_Only.
#26GFGmerlinPosted 11/15/2012 10:35:32 AM
Make uav higher tier score streak would be sweet.
---
The Bible: The longest joke ever written.
*puts a ribbon in Saxon's hair* awww your so cute! - Nirvna9