FAL + Select Fire = OP

#1GoldenEye8686Posted 11/15/2012 6:05:12 AM
I just setup a class for this with 3 primary attachments and I'm loving it! 2 shot kills MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH
---
[Life is full of jealousy and envy] www.youtube.com/ihandsomedevil
#2RuneMaster no2Posted 11/15/2012 6:07:50 AM
I think that seems to be one of the few uses to use that attachment. It sounds good.
---
One decade on Gfaqs and counting.
#3ColdHardFactsPosted 11/15/2012 6:08:08 AM
Incoming nerf.
---
PSN : TrazGodKing Battle Tag : ZzKing#1412
GT : Tra Z God King
#4acaron8Posted 11/15/2012 6:29:58 AM
So does that make it a three round burst? I just got into using the gun recently and I'm loving it.
---
PSN: Cougar887
#5orphanjohnPosted 11/15/2012 6:31:27 AM
The FAL was my in BO, but could never really use it due to some real crap connections. I'm super stoked to get it in 2 more lvls.
---
PSN: orphanjohn/OrphanFromdabloc
Currently playing: Dark Souls, UMvC3, Transformers: FoC, Black Ops 2
#6RuneMaster no2Posted 11/15/2012 6:33:39 AM
It will make it full-auto, although with a shorter firing rate than the regular full-autos.
---
One decade on Gfaqs and counting.
#7deathpunkrockPosted 11/17/2012 6:29:47 AM
its really not though just for lazy people i tried it out and i can fire just as fast w/o select fire on it
---
XBL=dude SAIBOT
PSN=hackcub
#8DeadlyDeathBlowPosted 11/17/2012 6:50:08 AM
its actually faster without the select fire.

the fire cap is not that high, and is also lowered by the select fire.

if you equip select fire, but set it semi auto, you could still fire faster if you have a decent trigger finger, full auto just let you hold the trigger and it will auto fire.

the FAL really is just too good. i unlocked SMR, and i really tried to like it, but the FAL ruined it for me. pre release of BO2, i was dead sure i was gonna main the SMR, but after trying it, it just doesnt play as good as the FAL

im 60 kills away from completing the no perk and no attachment challenge, since i decided to do them at the same time, and only need like seven 5 gun streak with it to unlock gold.

I <3 FAL
---
The only reason it rains is so God can spit on your existence-Faust
#9GoldenEye8686(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2012 8:25:51 AM
Maxed out my FAL just need some good camos now :D

And you're right manual firing is faster BUT the reason I use Auto is because I'm not use to hitting R1 while trying to aim so I'm not too precise with moving targets. Surprisingly, I'm beasting at close range!

FAL <3 Oh yeah and the Scar is weak...
---
[Life is full of jealousy and envy] www.youtube.com/ihandsomedevil