Whats the point of Grief zombies??

#1XNo_FearXPosted 11/15/2012 6:58:38 AM
I dont get it. Why is their 8 people in a match and why are there no weapons???
---
PSN ID: Ctx_Ghost
#2darkshadowmasterPosted 11/15/2012 7:34:12 AM
While I wasn't quite sure what the hell we were supposed to do either there are weapons on the walls to buy.

It seemed like it's just zombies with 2 teams that can irritate one another, was incredibly boring.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#3juker79Posted 11/15/2012 8:00:40 AM
Just like any other COD Zomies game, the point is to survive as long as possible. The trick to survival is for both teams to work together, but we all know that's easier said than done. If it were just 1 team of 8 people, the game would never end.
#4Zed7777ZR1Posted 11/15/2012 8:04:45 AM
actualyl i think the point of it is to survive while trying to give the shaft to the other team ...
#5juker79Posted 11/15/2012 8:08:17 AM
Agree, the goal is to outlast the other the team. But if both teams are giving crap to each other, you're in for a lot of short matches - which may not be a bad thing.
#6Sic2DefPosted 11/15/2012 12:45:17 PM
I've had more fun playing Grief than Tranzit TBH.
#7Ice WeaselPosted 11/15/2012 12:48:43 PM
juker79 posted...
Just like any other COD Zomies game, the point is to survive as long as possible. The trick to survival is for both teams to work together, but we all know that's easier said than done. If it were just 1 team of 8 people, the game would never end.

That's not the point at all. Your only goal is to out-last the other team.

Personally I thought this mode sounded cool on paper but it does nothing for me.
#8Falling DownPosted 11/15/2012 12:55:08 PM
Ice Weasel posted...
juker79 posted...

That's not the point at all. Your only goal is to out-last the other team.

Personally I thought this mode sounded cool on paper but it does nothing for me.

Sic2Def posted...
I've had more fun playing Grief than Tranzit TBH.

Both of these are 100% true to me, Grief I thought were going to be fair sized maps and traps and cool things to "grief" the other team but it is just dull and lack luster. I am 4-0 in Grief, no game went past round 7 and it is just not what I feel we were promised which is the same thing for Tranzit. Around 87% of my zombie time has been on tranzit and I thought there was suppose to be a campaign and meaningful item creation or something.. it's just so dull and all creations were discovered in what.. seven seconds? Story? HA! Electric zombie aside it is a huge let down. As for survival... nuketown is way to small to even scratch my nose, ZERO places to camp so you get to just run laps for ever, and the LAVA....wow, I NEVER thought I would say it but I prefer George over the lava. A lot of people like the changes and new things but I do not so I will not be playing them, there problem solved. For claiming to listen to the community I have never seen people ask for bland zombies before.
---
DOOD!!! ~Prinnies
#9ploodiePosted 11/15/2012 1:01:41 PM
I'm holding out hope that Tranzit will get more fun once I get a good system going - but I have to grudgingly agree it's a HUGE letdown so far!

Playing survival on either the Farm or the Town is a joke - level 20 on both my first time with 20,000 unspent points - and only lost because I started playing very recklessly out of sheer boredom! These areas are much more interesting in Tranzit, and I'm having a little more interest while trying to find stuff and figure out what all there is to do - but I can see it getting old fast..

You know, I think the problem is that the earlier maps were just such surprise hits... they really didn't know what greatness they had tapped into until people started playing it obsessively - and then they got all wrapped up in trying to over think all these new ways of playing - Space Monkeys/George/Having to Warp on the Moon and HOPE you get Juggernaut ... they just keep finding new ways to make the levels annoying - and this time, they really hit the motherlode - firelines/sections with ZERO ammo/that damn forest monkey... there's not a moment in the level that you can settle down and just say, "I'm enjoying this!"

KINO was the peak... don't know if they'll ever top it!
#10juker79Posted 11/15/2012 3:13:21 PM
As the players get better the game will improve. Right now everybody is running around reckless simply because they don't know what else to do.