Available after Kryptek: Typhon camo is unlocked

#1fathomzPosted 11/15/2012 8:18:49 AM
so has anyone gotten to the carbon fiber camo yet on a weapon? do u just get all those final camos after typhon? do they cost unlock tokens or what?

the reason i ask is because starting at carbon fiber all the rest of the camos simply say "Available after Kryptek: Typhon camo is unlocked "
---
gamefaqs mods are karmatic nazis!
psn:dank_smoker
#2fathomz(Topic Creator)Posted 11/15/2012 8:28:57 AM
also would be cool if part of weapon customization was similar to the emblem creator. except instead of just emblazoning the emblem on the weapon it repeated the pattern over the entire surface thus making custom camos!
---
#3Eternal_WarlordPosted 11/15/2012 8:35:01 AM
You get the challenges for each one by unlocking the previous one.

So, if you have Kryptek Typhon then the challenge to get Carbon fiber will unlock. Once you unlock carbon fiber by completing its challenge you will then be given the challenge to unlock the next camo.

I think on Elite you can check your challenges and it will actually tell you what the challenges are that you need to complete for each camo.

For example it will say "with Kyptek Typhon unlocked get so and so OSOK's with this gun to unlock this camo" Etc.
---
Got back from Oregon 07/05/2010. Wasn't gonna leave but then I saw this: http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/9075/sam1064.jpg
psn: EternalGST
#4Zed7777ZR1Posted 11/15/2012 8:37:09 AM
once you unlock kryptek ... all camos that follows have thier own requirements ... double kills ... bloodsomething medals ... you name it ...
#5fathomz(Topic Creator)Posted 11/15/2012 9:48:57 AM
thanks for the info. will check to see if i can get a specific list and will post here if i find it. does anyone know if you retain camo when you prestige a gun.
---