how do i report inappropriate sexual themed emblem or calling card?

#1BlazeAndBladePosted 11/15/2012 4:36:44 PM
some guy by the name of just zee tip had a very sexual themed one of a naked man and a woman well you can guess what is was by the name he had?
---
"My soul in perfect harmony! Witness true ascension! My artes epitomise perfection!"
#2Bquik88Posted 11/15/2012 4:37:12 PM
they wont do anything anhyways no point
---
Age does not diminish the extreme disappointment of having a scoop of ice cream fall from the cone.
#3FS_HUNKPosted 11/15/2012 4:37:59 PM
What a pansy lol REALLY?
Oh cuz you know this franchise hasnt has innocent people mass murdered and children dying on multiple occasions, but a little bumping uglies upsets you?
Grow up, honestly lol what a joke.
---
"The butt kill is instant and if anything that should be removed." - Klobzi
PSN: WickedMeditation
#4jdak10Posted 11/15/2012 4:39:19 PM
Snitches get stitches
---
Watch me douche here! http://youtu.be/Az6GudnYiTM
GameFAQS adverts are taking over my iPhone.
#5johnuk27Posted 11/15/2012 4:42:11 PM
BlazeAndBlade posted...
some guy by the name of just zee tip had a very sexual themed one of a naked man and a woman well you can guess what is was by the name he had?

dont report call the police immediately and repeatedly, its tough love but sometimes its the only thing these rascals understand. together we can save the internet from badly created genitallia
#6EzraGenesisPosted 11/15/2012 4:46:23 PM
Just look it up or something. People who report others are looked down upon here, so you won't get much help.
---
Any Tree Can Drop An Apple. I'll Drop The Freaking Moon
PSN: EzraGenesis
#7BlazeAndBlade(Topic Creator)Posted 11/15/2012 4:47:53 PM
kill zone 3 is easy to report and had a lot of different report options
---
"My soul in perfect harmony! Witness true ascension! My artes epitomise perfection!"
#8shiny_pluslePosted 11/15/2012 4:48:53 PM
NO snitching.
---
THIS PLACE IS THE WORST
#9One_Too_ManyPosted 11/15/2012 4:51:58 PM
"how do i report inappropriate sexual themed emblem or calling card?"

You report those inappropriate images here, to me. Thank you, Son. I'll take it from here. You are an upstanding citizen in our community. If it weren't for these cyber walls that seperate us, I would give you a pat on the back.
---
PSN: Yur_My_Lover
#10One_Too_ManyPosted 11/15/2012 4:55:20 PM
Now listen up, all you players with offensive images on your Black Ops 2 Calling Cards: You are upsetting a perfectly sane and stable young man named BlazeAndBlade. His tender eyes are not ready for the lude acts you're depicting on your Calling Cards. His tender eyes may never be ready for those acts. They scare him. It's Call of Duty, not Call of Booty. He'll never get that "call."
---
PSN: Yur_My_Lover