So i like sniping.....but then people complain im camping.

#1NolaxPosted 11/16/2012 6:22:48 AM(edited)
What else is a sniper supposed to do? Ain't they supposed to find a place to hide, kill then move on to another location so they are not found?

Kinda new to FPS games but is everyone online a whining ahole? I mean i suck at running and gunning but being a sniper i love, its really fun for me and i rack up the kills, or shoud i try and learn to be better at running and gunning?
---
L button on my keyboard doesn't work very well.
#2SDFan18Posted 11/16/2012 6:20:26 AM
Play however you want to, no need to cater to some whiners.
---
"Together We Stand, Divided We Fall."
XBL GT/PSN ID: BBFaNaTiC86
#3wake_me_420Posted 11/16/2012 6:20:30 AM
I don't really disagree with you. I think people just get frustrated and scream 'camper'. Personally I'd be too bored to sit in one place.

As long as there is a killcam showing you where the person is 'camping' I don't think it is an issue. Once you know where they are avoid them or kill them. If you keep getting killed over and over by someone staying in one place you need to pay more attention.
---
Check out this sweet box fort I made. Dare I say, 'World's Greatest' :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Jo57wauuvA
#4JoNeZYx9xPosted 11/16/2012 6:21:10 AM
screw the complainers! no matter wut u do sum1's gonna call u a camper or whine about the way ur playing lol...just ignore them and enjoy urself!
---
P$N: GoRiLLA-JoNeZ
"Manslaughter in alphabetical order for 4 quarters, world war that turns sons to grandaughters..HAHAHAHAHAAAA"---Reggie Noble
#5TwistedRyuPosted 11/16/2012 6:22:21 AM
Just ignore them. I bet if you're consistently killing them with a shotgun upclose they'll whine about it too, even though a shotgun IS supposed to be good at close range (but they're rarely consistent in this regard).
---
"I think it's time to switch condiments, 'cuz that weaksauce ain't helping!"
#6SelkiPrimePosted 11/16/2012 6:22:32 AM
i get called a camper when i'm running around pwning noobs.. so dont care
---
PSN: Zero_Exe
Gamertag : FamilyExe
#7Ice WeaselPosted 11/16/2012 6:23:29 AM
It's because you're doing it wrong. You're supposed to be running around the map trying to quick-scope everybody while dying 35 times.
#8Nolax(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2012 6:24:55 AM
Take a blind guy, spin him around 100 times, then stick him in the midde of a battlefied..............that's me running and gunning, xD.

I wil just keep on playing like i do then. :)
---
L button on my keyboard doesn't work very well.
#9Ambies_BoyPosted 11/16/2012 6:30:12 AM
wake_me_420 posted...
I don't really disagree with you. I think people just get frustrated and scream 'camper'. Personally I'd be too bored to sit in one place.

As long as there is a killcam showing you where the person is 'camping' I don't think it is an issue. Once you know where they are avoid them or kill them. If you keep getting killed over and over by someone staying in one place you need to pay more attention.

Yeah i hear that. Several times (in any given cod game) i am running through an area to get from place to another and I would happen to be running into a room and I catch a glance of gunfire on the map near my location. I'm no idiot, i'm not going to just chase after and expose myself at the risk of getting killed, so I hide in said corner and wait for them to come through, then I kill them and they cry "camper." Or other times I run into a room and a second later before I get a chance to leave the room or hide someone else runs into the room and I see them, they cry "camper" Truth is, I just entered that room myself..
---
I am not computer Savvy,don't expect me to know stuff http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883227314 Idimmu88 can't push up on the right stick
#10OhNoItsLizPosted 11/16/2012 6:31:09 AM
Mute all except party.
Problem solved.
---
New signature.