So i like sniping.....but then people complain im camping.

#11greggreggreg2000Posted 11/16/2012 7:35:36 AM
Yeah just play however you want. Personally I love whenever someone rages in the death chat lol
---
"Everybody panic! It's just like the Titanic, but it's full of bears!"
#12trakaarPosted 11/16/2012 7:36:18 AM
Do what's fun.You paid for the game too.

I recently fell in love with the knife. I ditched my secondary and just hid on the backside of the door with knife out.every time i saw a shadow i lunged for the kill. Went 12_1 and laughed the whole time. Favorite match thus far.
#13MEPS3Posted 11/16/2012 7:38:13 AM
I love CoD, but it IS played by a ton of babies and adults acting like babies. Most of them act like ANY time they get killed it must be because "OMFG Camper/quick-scoper/lagger/noob-tuber, etc."

But then again, CoD is also run by douchebags who use cheap tactics to boost and take a lot of the fun out of it for everyone else
#14dooms14Posted 11/16/2012 7:39:06 AM
Nolax posted...
What else is a sniper supposed to do? Ain't they supposed to find a place to hide, kill then move on to another location so they are not found?

Kinda new to FPS games but is everyone online a whining ahole? I mean i suck at running and gunning but being a sniper i love, its really fun for me and i rack up the kills, or shoud i try and learn to be better at running and gunning?

I dont mind being sniped personally its what snipers best at, but a good sniper wont stay in the same spot Bc alot of people(ME) will flank your camping spot and see to that person is dead, top it off i will booby trap the area if you try to come back and camp again with claymores/bouncing betties or just wait for you and kill you again.

In the end have fun and happy sniping
#15shadowsofdawnPosted 11/16/2012 7:39:41 AM
I get called a camper when I spawn rush with a shotgun.

Long story short: butthurt noob gonna be butthurt. Snipe their faces off and enjoy the rage it produces.
---
\o/ Administering jolly ass-whoopings everyday.
.||
#16almighty_roninPosted 11/16/2012 7:43:06 AM
Do what you want and where you're good at. Sniping is part of the game, and finding a good vantage point for you to snipe is how sniping works. Tha'ts why they are long range weapons. Don't mind those whiners, they're just frustrated they cant get close to you to panic knife you.

I myself are decimating my enemies with my dsr50 and just laugh at them whenever they cry "camper". They know where to find me, they're welcome to try and kill me. I dont even flinch when someone knifesme from behind whenever they're able to find me because that was my fault for not being able to see everything but my scope.
#17kingofjamaicaPosted 11/16/2012 7:47:00 AM
If the maps weren't so horribly designed for sniping, snipers wouldn't have to camp in the same spots all the time.
---
At some point, you're going to have to talk to a tree and do what it says. - Arbor Day Rule, Grand List of RPG Cliches.
#18acetrain736Posted 11/16/2012 7:49:34 AM
dooms14 posted...
Nolax posted...
What else is a sniper supposed to do? Ain't they supposed to find a place to hide, kill then move on to another location so they are not found?

Kinda new to FPS games but is everyone online a whining ahole? I mean i suck at running and gunning but being a sniper i love, its really fun for me and i rack up the kills, or shoud i try and learn to be better at running and gunning?

I dont mind being sniped personally its what snipers best at, but a good sniper wont stay in the same spot Bc alot of people(ME) will flank your camping spot and see to that person is dead, top it off i will booby trap the area if you try to come back and camp again with claymores/bouncing betties or just wait for you and kill you again.

In the end have fun and happy sniping

I will gladly take a booby trap and an extra death to get back to a high traffic perch where I can rack up about 5-10 kills a life. Once it dies out though, I tend to move. I'm excited to be sniping again since it seems to have been done right in this game so far, and pistols are actually useful again so I can defend myself while on the move :-D
---
PSN: Acetrain73
You win, I can't compete with your mind.....it's beyond.......no comment........
#19dpcdominoPosted 11/16/2012 7:56:41 AM
If you are a sniper and do NOT camp to some degree....it irks me more. Use a sniper riffle like it is suppose to be used and not a run and gun OHK pistol
#20Jarred623Posted 11/16/2012 8:07:24 AM
I literally run around spamming the L3 button to keep sprinting even after my dude is out of stamina. I'm really impatient, and it gets me killed in 1v1 fights often even if I have steady aim pro/dexterity on. Yet if I get the top score with a K/D higher than 1.5, people call me camper.
So just be glad Treyarch implemented the "mute all but party" option.
---
This account has been placed into Purgatory, a timed suspension from posting any further messages on GameFAQs. This status is only given out by the site admin.