So i like sniping.....but then people complain im camping.

#31the_grey_bushPosted 11/16/2012 11:44:05 AM(edited)
EVE6 FAN posted...
CBrate posted...
But you are camping. Why deny it?

Not camping if you're sniping or defending an objective.

Only people that get killed constantly by a sniper in the same spot over and over or repeatedly run to open objectives and die call those camping. Camping is more sitting in an obscure corner with a regular gun ADS'ing down an isolated hallway or doorway.
so you're saying there's no camping in this game at all then? cause there are no "isolated hallway or doorways" on any maps. every area has at least 2 ways in.
---
we saw the towers fall to ashes like they were laced with bombs
and ever since we been at war like Ghenghis Khan
#32ploodiePosted 11/16/2012 11:51:55 AM
I love campers - I always know where to go when I respawn for a quick and easy kill - flash/grenade the room, run in and clean up!

I also love the times when the opposing team CLEARLY has a flag covered by several players, and your team just keeps running at the flag like cows through the meat grinder, feeding the other team kills, rather than thinking, "hmmm, maybe I'll flank..."
#33EVE6 FANPosted 11/16/2012 1:43:19 PM
the_grey_bush posted...
EVE6 FAN posted...
CBrate posted...
But you are camping. Why deny it?

Not camping if you're sniping or defending an objective.

Only people that get killed constantly by a sniper in the same spot over and over or repeatedly run to open objectives and die call those camping. Camping is more sitting in an obscure corner with a regular gun ADS'ing down an isolated hallway or doorway.
so you're saying there's no camping in this game at all then? cause there are no "isolated hallway or doorways" on any maps. every area has at least 2 ways in.

Uh, no. Not by a long shot. Every online shooter has campers, its an actual game tactic. Im just saying sniping and guarding objectives are not camping.
---
PsN: Ultraviolence (L in violence is a cap i)