Care Package: War Machine 9 times out of 10!

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Care Package: War Machine 9 times out of 10!
3 years ago#1
WTF. Is this normal?!

I have yet to even see the dogs in this game smh...
---
Favorite 2012 Games: Sleeping Dogs, Mass Effect 3, Max Payne 3, TTT2, DOA5
Gamercard: http://ps3heroes.com/hero/Carib2g
3 years ago#2
got dogs once not even a single kill. death machine does show up alot tho
3 years ago#3
I've had dogs against me, they were lethal. Tore it up. I seem to get many sentry guns, also tear it up!
---
PSN | Mandein
3 years ago#4
Sentry guns are badass in this game now that they can't be knifed, I got like 20 kills with one.

War Machine is meh, but Death Machine tears it up big time. I run Engineer when using the Care Package.
3 years ago#5
I love that you get to keep the War Machine until you run out of bullets, so awesome.
---
http://i923.photobucket.com/albums/ad79/april6e/caracarnvi.png
3 years ago#6
Some guy in a match I was in got the Swarm from a care package lol. We had 55 kills and those swarms were killing people all the way to the end of the match.
---
We live to make the impossible possible.
3 years ago#7
Rather use my normal gun than a death/war machine :/
---
PSN: TomW344
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Care Package: War Machine 9 times out of 10!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived