The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Children are, by far, the biggest problem with COD.

#1AK7ForUPosted 11/18/2012 12:31:56 AM
I just had a match, multi-team TDM, where one team was all children, and all of them spent the entire game camping in one room. Of course, they were using microphones to communicate. I routinely cleared them with a SMAW once I got tired of dealing with them, and got called a p***y for using the SMAW. When I pointed out that they were camping, they simply insisted that I was whining because I lost and that the use of the SMAW is unwarranted in any situation.

Whenever I play a match of b*******ness with a side of MP7 (with a garnish of rapid fire and your choice of a silencer or target finder), it's always against the Lollipop Guild, and they always insist that they, the corner-dwelling master race, were doing nothing wrong. However, the SMAW/870/Ballista/SWAT/Executioner (yes, really, someone had a problem with that) that I used to clear them from their cobwebs is the most OP thing in the universe and I'm a b**** for using it.

Parents that buy COD for their children need to be slapped for poisoning the online community. This game is less than a week old and the corners are already full of nonsense, which is disappointing in an otherwise good (yet still flawed) game.

I hope you have a nice day.

/rant
---
I carry a grenade in case I get upset.
#2Charged151Posted 11/18/2012 12:35:12 AM
Considering this game is rated mature (that means for people 17+), that really says something about how many people actually give a crap about the ratings for things...lol
---
Pokemon White FC: 2451 4551 3349
#3dapimponaterPosted 11/18/2012 12:35:56 AM
Was funny when I was watching the news on launch night for the game. There was a 9 year old kid on camera waiting in line for the game... It's horrible.
---
"True love is a penguin shuffling awkwardly on your bed. (while you film it)"
http://www.flickr.com/photos/miketan/
#4Darkflare_EXPosted 11/18/2012 12:38:14 AM
The problem was that you let the kids get into your head.

The fact that they complain about a completely legit tactic should be considered an honor.
---
You cannot select this due to restrictions on connection quality
Not changing sig until I feel like it. (Started: who cares?)
#5_Shikoba_Posted 11/18/2012 1:00:47 AM
They can be annoying. Other times they can be amusing (arguing with parents over the mic and such lol). But whatever. I just think it's a different group of gamers coming up and if we had the chance to go online and shoot at people when we were little we would have done the same instead of playing single player games/consoles. Just how it is.

I find it worse to hear people cursing and being racist in front of the kids online really...
---
PSN: Bad_Brains
3DS: 3909-7542-9022
#6awesomeunoPosted 11/18/2012 1:01:59 AM
Just remember...If people aren't rage quitting, or being mad salty, you're playing the game wrong.
---
"You know, I was god once."- Bender
"I saw, you were doing well. Until everyone died."- God
#7Sevi_neyPosted 11/18/2012 1:21:25 AM
Just chill the **** out dude.

Seriously.
---
Nostalgia --> http://imageshack.us/a/img845/4495/ponglol.jpg
(+.[___].+)
#8Botnus912Posted 11/18/2012 1:45:02 AM
Charged151 posted...
Considering this game is rated mature (that means for people 17+), that really says something about how many people actually give a crap about the ratings for things...lol

online interactions aren't rated...lol
---
http://i1221.photobucket.com/albums/dd471/botnus912/charlie-s-high-dance.gif
I'm so fresh you can suck my nuts
#9Weiland101Posted 11/18/2012 1:46:35 AM
Sevi_ney posted...
Just chill the **** out dude.

Seriously.

This.
#10unceramoniusPosted 11/18/2012 1:47:16 AM
How can you hear the other team on your mic?

I call bullcrap
---
Insanity leads to chaos then to solitude, the fruitless effort of adding meaning to what is meaningless!!!