Children are, by far, the biggest problem with COD.

#11johnuk27Posted 11/18/2012 2:05:17 AM
unceramonius posted...
How can you hear the other team on your mic?

I call bullcrap

was thinking the same
#12Sl3pniirPosted 11/18/2012 2:13:33 AM
Botnus912 posted...
Charged151 posted...
Considering this game is rated mature (that means for people 17+), that really says something about how many people actually give a crap about the ratings for things...lol

online interactions aren't rated...lol

"Online Interactions Not Rated by the ESRB" - Warns those who intend to play the game online about possible exposure to chat (text, audio, video) or other types of user-generated content (e.g., maps, skins) that have not been considered in the ESRB rating assignment.

Therefore the actual online game itself is rated excepting the interactions with other users.

Honestly the problem with ESRB is that most parents don't take the time to understand what it means. I had a parent of a 5 year old a couple years ago come into the store to return a copy of GTA4 because it made her son violent. She was going to buy him a copy of black ops but I talked her out of it by explaining that it was just as bad of a game for a five year old as GTA4 was. Man that kid was stareing daggers at me by the time the talk was over.
---
PSN: TheNozzle
#13Stryker_StormPosted 11/18/2012 2:17:21 AM
johnuk27 posted...
unceramonius posted...
How can you hear the other team on your mic?

I call bullcrap

was thinking the same

Obviously they had mics to be able to throw insults in the lobby, you can also hear them on mic just after you kill them.
---
This is my PSN. There are many like it, but this one is mine: StrykerStorm
#14jgrulzPosted 11/18/2012 2:22:14 AM
COD does mean Childrens Online Daycare after all. What's worse is adults who act like children online. It's a damn game for crying out loud.
---
GameFaqs. Where opinions pose as facts and opposite opinions are seen as trolling.
#15Spetsnaz420Posted 11/18/2012 2:23:56 AM
If you don't mute all except party you're doing it wrong.
---
Life is far too short to live for the reactions of others. True happiness is found within...try looking there first.
PSN: Spetsnaz420
#16DocDeliciousPosted 11/18/2012 2:25:47 AM
The biggest problem by far, with all games, are the people who lose sight of their purpose and forget to have fun.
---
Playing - Borderlands 2, Demon's Souls, MGS HD Col, Monster Hunter FU, Resonance of Fate, ZOE HD Col, Resident Evil 6 Mercs, DMC HD Col
PSN: DocDelicious
#17johnuk27Posted 11/18/2012 2:26:17 AM
Spetsnaz420 posted...
If you don't mute all except party you're doing it wrong.

smartest thing ive heard all day
#18dragonkyn20Posted 11/18/2012 3:13:52 AM
If the kids give you more crappy excuses, you can always say, "Don't like it? Don't play."
---
PSN and gamertag: dragonkyn20
I love it so much, it's now my universal alias.
#19jgrulzPosted 11/18/2012 5:12:21 AM
DocDelicious posted...
The biggest problem by far, with all games, are the people who lose sight of their purpose and forget to have fun.

Very well said.
---
GameFaqs. Where opinions pose as facts and opposite opinions are seen as trolling.
#20crondizzlePosted 11/18/2012 6:07:19 AM
TC is right that parents shouldn't buy this game for young children. I'd say you should be at least 12 years old to play any online games. And the parents should actually TEACH them manners and stuff...

You get all these annoying little brats online because the parents are lazy, they can buy their kid a game then ignore him and let the game raise him.