Children are, by far, the biggest problem with COD.

#21TeknoOdinPosted 11/18/2012 7:25:21 AM
thats one thing i love about the gb age system on the boxes, they are the same as dvds and parents take that quite seriously my mates older sister refuse to get her 13 year old son dishonored on the basis it has the same 18 age symbol as on the dvds in this country , she said i dont let you watch dvds for over 18s so why would i get you games of the same age rating
---
pokemon black friend code : 4641 9926 8931
psn TeknoOdin
#22Jaws19Posted 11/18/2012 7:35:57 AM
Out of all the issues with Black Ops 2 and Call of Duty in general, children aren't one of them. If you don't want to hear them, mute them. Honestly, I hear just as much whining and ignorance from adults so why put it all on the kids? Secondly, if you don't like someone's play style, counter it (like TC did with the rocket). But once again, camping isn't exclusive to children.

I just find it interesting how a lot of our generation has gone on a crusade to keep kids from playing M rated games. Some of us have become the very prudes who were trying to keep us from playing certain games back in the day. Remember the fuss over Mortal Kombat and Duke Nukem? Even Goldeneye received controversy for the "realistic" violence it portrayed.
#23KrazyDago101Posted 11/18/2012 7:36:10 AM
Children are not so bad. I use to play Ghost Recon, the original, when I was a wee little lad. And now I'm all grown up, and owning on COD:BO2. Let the kids play in peace, and you will have teammates come Call of Duty 14: The Last War: Ancient Warfare 3: Harden Edition.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7Ki_rVNMxo
PSN:KrazyDago and XBL:IckyThumb89
#24KrazyDago101Posted 11/18/2012 7:37:32 AM
I would also like to add.... arrogant teens trash talking and just showing complete ignorance are a far worse problem than little kids complaining cause you beat them.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7Ki_rVNMxo
PSN:KrazyDago and XBL:IckyThumb89
#25balmung2100Posted 11/18/2012 7:54:36 AM
COD is not COD without the children.
---
With this blow....I shall seal your fate!!!
"Yukimura Sanada"
#26MarasunePosted 11/18/2012 8:44:46 AM
Lol, this was a good read.
---
ADD PSN - Marasune
#27VirobotPosted 11/18/2012 9:02:57 AM
I agree. They should only let 17+ play online. It's ssooooo annoying listening to hamster voices.
---
PSN:Jareski
#28Darkflare_EXPosted 11/18/2012 9:11:48 AM
Virobot posted...
I agree. They should only let 17+ play online. It's ssooooo annoying listening to hamster voices.

People that put their crap songs over the mic are worse than kids voices.

Fortunately, there's this magical ability you can do to fix both problems, it's called muting.
---
You cannot select this due to restrictions on connection quality
Not changing sig until I feel like it. (Started: who cares?)
#29dwplanetsixPosted 11/18/2012 9:14:18 AM
Honestly, I don't mind kids. I just mute them. But I don't mind them cause usually they are garbage at this game like TC said. They can be easily beaten.

As I get older, I find the mute option to be the best feature of the game. I don't want or need to hear 8 years olds swearing, people being racist towards each other, or having to listen to whatever music that person is listening to, swearing at me in a foreign language, not to mention the immediate reaction if their is a girl in the game....it's pathetic.
---
Ding, Fries are Done!!
#30Troika19Posted 11/18/2012 9:19:17 AM
As annoying as squeakers can be they are nowhere near as annoying or sad as most adults on these games are.