Zombies problem.

#1chromal187Posted 11/18/2012 5:02:20 PM
Zombies is God awful in this game. I'm used to land of the dead now I have to play this garbage? Tips? City and farm only transit isn't even worth thinking about.
---
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Chromal-1611/hero/13334276
#2Shadow_of_DethPosted 11/18/2012 5:23:53 PM
chromal187 posted...
Zombies is God awful in this game. I'm used to land of the dead now I have to play this garbage? Tips? City and farm only transit isn't even worth thinking about.

I've had fun with it, and played 95% TranZit. Survival is the one not even worth thinking about. Who wants to survive in a small area with like 3 doors to open and each area having its own 'downside' <like limited wall guns or no pack a punch>?
#3Anon330Posted 11/18/2012 5:26:35 PM
Shadow_of_Deth posted...
chromal187 posted...

I've had fun with it, and played 95% TranZit. Survival is the one not even worth thinking about. Who wants to survive in a small area with like 3 doors to open and each area having its own 'downside' <like limited wall guns or no pack a punch>?

People that actually like a challenge instead of crying about it, that's who.
#4harlem545Posted 11/18/2012 5:30:47 PM
I like everything about zombies. I wanted the challenge and by god I got it. Idk what y'all want though. A bib and pacifier maybe?
---
Official Facepalm of the PS3 boards. BANG BANG
PSN: harlem545 or wii-remote545
#5Anon330Posted 11/18/2012 5:37:13 PM
harlem545 posted...
I like everything about zombies. I wanted the challenge and by god I got it. Idk what y'all want though. A bib and pacifier maybe?

I want the Nuketown Zombies map. That is all I want, to be honest. I am happy and content with everything I have in Black Ops 2 so far.
#6F5X_WegZPosted 11/18/2012 6:28:19 PM
Don't forget custom games. I have yet to dive in to that. lol

And I guess not many here have played Nacht der Untoten or Verruckt? I enjoyed those maps due to being more challenging than these bigger maps such as Kino der Toten.

Tranzit is a little much though...can't seem to survive for long. 18 is my highest. Too many gimmicks and magic tricks you have to do where if you don't have a cooperative team you may as well throw in the towel.
---
I can confirm I was phone.
#7creativemePosted 11/18/2012 7:11:26 PM
Don't forget custom games. I have yet to dive in to that. lol

And I guess not many here have played Nacht der Untoten or Verruckt? I enjoyed those maps due to being more challenging than these bigger maps such as Kino der Toten.

Tranzit is a little much though...can't seem to survive for long. 18 is my highest. Too many gimmicks and magic tricks you have to do where if you don't have a cooperative team you may as well throw in the towel.

custom games doesn't add anything. you can just limit stuff like no magic which is no perks and guessing no PaP. or you can make it so you can only kill with headshots. then you can change the starting round and that's about it to custom games in zombies.

i just wish they had another big map. nuketown zombies is fun but the game should have came with a map similar to kino and stuff. or if they gave you a free DLC BO1 map then i'd be happy.
---
http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/7176/dancedancedamn.gif
#8chromal187(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 6:12:16 PM
harlem545 posted...

You must be 5. Seriously, my 16 month old son can sit there and play with blocks for hours. You must be simple like him I guess. This is in no way anything fun compared to blops zombies. I don't have Nuketown Zombies but I highly doubt that is a saving grace. Call of the dead or w/e it was called I could play for hours by myself. I can't even spend 5 minutes playing this trash. It's real fun playing on fire that is literally all over the level. Come back at me with oh but it's realistic, and I will just ignore you. IT's garbage... oh and one level has the pack a punch? (the same garbage level I'm referring to)

Oh but wait, the pack a punch does nothing but add a scope?

And you talk about a bib and pacifier... right.
---
#9chromal187(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 6:14:46 PM
Anon330 posted...
Shadow_of_Deth posted...
chromal187 posted...

People that actually like a challenge instead of crying about it, that's who.

I love people that come back and say a game/mode/whatever else is fun because it's a challenge. Right. That's a cop out.

I couldn't even imagine what this would be like playing with 3 other people. Oh man it's round 10 and I have no ammo/guns and the mystery box gives me the ballistic knife / teddy bear / monkey grenades every time.

I can go on if you want...
---
#10nintendo4ever91Posted 11/19/2012 6:18:59 PM
I haven't had a problem with Zombies at all in fact I think this one is so much better than the previous 2 games. The size and scope of Tranzit is awesome. And yes you have to have people with you that know what they are doing but that is what friends are for. I like all the different things you can do plus the mystery of the whole thing. The fire really isn't everywhere, if you know what your doing you can easily move by it. The easter eggs are awesome, i just wish their were more guns but oh well. Nuketown zombies is pretty awesome too. Such a small map but with the right strategy you can go pretty far. Anyways not everyone will have fun with zombies this time around but that's your problem.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/TwoTonNERDS
PSN: MrCooper91