God damn lag compensation can go suck a ****

#21Buddha1187(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 7:00:46 AM
MrSpaM111 posted...
Is it honestly that much of a problem? It's not like your life rests on wether you have a better K/D ratio in a computer game than your mate is it. Think a bit of a reality check is needed for some people on here. If you don't like it then just don't play the game and stop moaning about it on forums

First of all, yes it is a problem. Lets say you buy a dvd and the sound is off by 2 seconds. I guess you'd be okay with that because your life doesn't rest on that movie. Second, it has nothing to do with k/d. I stoppee caring about that crap years ago. It's about fun. The game Is no fun when it cheats in the advantage of someone else. So, how about instead of coming in here and bumping my thread up, you take your happy ass elsewhere and let me complain about whatever the hell I want to.
---
DoubleTap868 - " Oh my bad. Spoiler Alert: George Washington survives the Revolutionary War."
#22iamlegend82Posted 11/19/2012 7:04:02 AM
But you're quite happy to take the cheap advantage when you can get it as you felt the need to mention you have superfast internet. You don't mind when you have an unfair advantage but cry about it when someone apparently has an advantage over you.

Except they don't, because you're all talking crap.
#23MrSpaM111Posted 11/19/2012 7:04:15 AM
Buddha1187 posted...
MrSpaM111 posted...
Is it honestly that much of a problem? It's not like your life rests on wether you have a better K/D ratio in a computer game than your mate is it. Think a bit of a reality check is needed for some people on here. If you don't like it then just don't play the game and stop moaning about it on forums

First of all, yes it is a problem. Lets say you buy a dvd and the sound is off by 2 seconds. I guess you'd be okay with that because your life doesn't rest on that movie. Second, it has nothing to do with k/d. I stoppee caring about that crap years ago. It's about fun. The game Is no fun when it cheats in the advantage of someone else. So, how about instead of coming in here and bumping my thread up, you take your happy ass elsewhere and let me complain about whatever the hell I want to.

Then I suggest you start posting topics on every single other FPS thats ever come out and see how far that gets you, your talking like this game is the only one that suffers from such problems. What do you want them to do exactly? 'Fix the internet'?!?
#24jeck7788Posted 11/19/2012 7:55:21 AM
LOL right...it was the lag comp...hahaha....