Is it hit detection? Lag Compensation? Overpowered?

#1chaotix247Posted 11/18/2012 7:29:52 PM
Like what the **** am I doing wrong guys? Holy ****ing **** I suck at this game.
---
I hate Capcom even with the announcement of DMC HD Collection.
Currently Playing - NHL13, RE6, CS:GO
#2Tom344Posted 11/18/2012 7:31:43 PM
Judging by your post, I'm gonna say Lag Comp. Just a hunch.
---
PSN: TomW344
#3megadude1Posted 11/18/2012 7:32:14 PM
Its either lag, or you truly suck. Try again in about a week or two when the game might actually be fixed.
---
Join my Lone Wolves MW3 ELITE Clan: https://elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/88304
PSN: WrSmega
#4chaotix247(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2012 8:10:50 PM(edited)
Its either lag, or you truly suck. Try again in about a week or two when the game might actually be fixed.

Idk do I suck? I had 1.6 (K/D) in MW1 2 3 and BO1.
---
I hate Capcom even with the announcement of DMC HD Collection.
Currently Playing - NHL13, RE6, CS:GO
#5holysquidPosted 11/19/2012 3:19:13 AM
chaotix247 posted...

Idk do I suck? I had 1.6 (K/D) in MW1 2 3 and BO1.

Same with me, and now I'm running a 1.2 k/d in bo2. It's horrible, horrible lag that makes us suck so bad.
---
PSN: HexagonalZebra
www.livinglegacy.enjin.com
#6Jason_HudsonPosted 11/19/2012 4:47:53 AM
Do you get hitmarkers but still die? Seem to die in 2 bullets or less? Then that's lag compensation.

Do you aim and you're sure (mean really sure) as hell you're on target but don't hit anything? Hit detection.

As far as overpowered goes, I haven't seen anything yet that is truly overpowered. I've taken to grabbing an AR and flanking people so I can shoot them in the back. Can't win face to face anymore.

Before the patch I was going 44 and 8 in games. Now (if I play the same way) I go 9 and 20. Overnight change. First few games on the patch was fine, then when I loaded it the next day it had all gone to hell. I think they updated the server whilst I was offline and that was what caused it.
---
"My name is Spartan Jay, the greatest MW3 player of all time. Because I am on your team, this team will win" ~ Spartan Jay
#7AlphaEndPosted 11/19/2012 4:52:59 AM
Omg. He's kidding around you people. He's making fun of you people that like to blame everything on something you can't do anything about and just have to deal with.

I've never seen so many of you gather in this many clusters though. It's usually my same 2 buddies that can't except they're bad. I've seen them play in person.