The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

So utterly sick and tired of people blaming their bad games on lag compensation.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. So utterly sick and tired of people blaming their bad games on lag compensation.
3 years ago#1
You are not going to always go 40-3. It's not going to happen, never has, never will. You get outgunned sometimes. l know it may be hard for you to believe but other players WILL get the jump on you. Every other ******* topic is wah wah wah lag this wah wah wah comp that. Jesus ******* Christ shut the hell up! This COD is more balanced and fair than any other COD has been so just play.
---
Regardless of how many people call me a troll I always speak the truth.
Currently playing- Magic 2013, XCOM: Enemy Unknown, Black Ops 2, Demons Souls
3 years ago#2
troll.
---
Your our favorite no life karma troll.
3 years ago#3
Nothing to see here. Moving along.
3 years ago#4
I get the jump on someone, put 15 bullets into his back, and he turns around and kills me in 2 shots. Yeah I just simply got outplayed :)
3 years ago#5
OnDiscDLC posted...
I get the jump on someone, put 15 bullets into his back, and he turns around and kills me in 2 shots. Yeah I just simply got outplayed :)

Show me the clip of that.
3 years ago#6
Rocking Nerf Pellet Pro
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
3 years ago#7
60yoc posted...
troll.

So, you think l'm a troll yet you come in and bump my topic?
---
Regardless of how many people call me a troll I always speak the truth.
Currently playing- Magic 2013, XCOM: Enemy Unknown, Black Ops 2, Demons Souls
3 years ago#8
Still__Rippin posted...
You are not going to always go 40-3. It's not going to happen, never has, never will. You get outgunned sometimes. l know it may be hard for you to believe but other players WILL get the jump on you. Every other ******* topic is wah wah wah lag this wah wah wah comp that. Jesus ******* Christ shut the hell up! This COD is more balanced and fair than any other COD has been so just play.

Finally, someone who talks sense. I hate these kids that think they should own every game because they made daddy's life a misery until he bought them superfast internet.
3 years ago#9
spamcakes posted...
OnDiscDLC posted...

Show me the clip of that.

It has been happening since patch 1.03. How am I supposed to show you? I don't have a capture card. And this is a common complaint since MW3.
3 years ago#10
I love it how people complain about it like their life depends on getting that one kill. It's a game ffs, people need to get a grip.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. So utterly sick and tired of people blaming their bad games on lag compensation.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived