So utterly sick and tired of people blaming their bad games on lag compensation.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. So utterly sick and tired of people blaming their bad games on lag compensation.

User Info: Still__Rippin

Still__Rippin
4 years ago#1
You are not going to always go 40-3. It's not going to happen, never has, never will. You get outgunned sometimes. l know it may be hard for you to believe but other players WILL get the jump on you. Every other ******* topic is wah wah wah lag this wah wah wah comp that. Jesus ******* Christ shut the hell up! This COD is more balanced and fair than any other COD has been so just play.
Regardless of how many people call me a troll I always speak the truth.
Currently playing- Magic 2013, XCOM: Enemy Unknown, Black Ops 2, Demons Souls

User Info: 60yoc

60yoc
4 years ago#2
troll.
Your our favorite no life karma troll.

User Info: Hiruseki

Hiruseki
4 years ago#3
Nothing to see here. Moving along.

User Info: OnDiscDLC

OnDiscDLC
4 years ago#4
I get the jump on someone, put 15 bullets into his back, and he turns around and kills me in 2 shots. Yeah I just simply got outplayed :)

User Info: spamcakes

spamcakes
4 years ago#5
OnDiscDLC posted...
I get the jump on someone, put 15 bullets into his back, and he turns around and kills me in 2 shots. Yeah I just simply got outplayed :)

Show me the clip of that.

User Info: darkshadowmaster

darkshadowmaster
4 years ago#6
Rocking Nerf Pellet Pro
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.

User Info: Still__Rippin

Still__Rippin
4 years ago#7
60yoc posted...
troll.

So, you think l'm a troll yet you come in and bump my topic?
Regardless of how many people call me a troll I always speak the truth.
Currently playing- Magic 2013, XCOM: Enemy Unknown, Black Ops 2, Demons Souls

User Info: iamlegend82

iamlegend82
4 years ago#8
Still__Rippin posted...
You are not going to always go 40-3. It's not going to happen, never has, never will. You get outgunned sometimes. l know it may be hard for you to believe but other players WILL get the jump on you. Every other ******* topic is wah wah wah lag this wah wah wah comp that. Jesus ******* Christ shut the hell up! This COD is more balanced and fair than any other COD has been so just play.

Finally, someone who talks sense. I hate these kids that think they should own every game because they made daddy's life a misery until he bought them superfast internet.

User Info: OnDiscDLC

OnDiscDLC
4 years ago#9
spamcakes posted...
OnDiscDLC posted...

Show me the clip of that.

It has been happening since patch 1.03. How am I supposed to show you? I don't have a capture card. And this is a common complaint since MW3.

User Info: MrSpaM111

MrSpaM111
4 years ago#10
I love it how people complain about it like their life depends on getting that one kill. It's a game ffs, people need to get a grip.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. So utterly sick and tired of people blaming their bad games on lag compensation.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived