So utterly sick and tired of people blaming their bad games on lag compensation.

#11GoldenEye8686Posted 11/19/2012 5:59:51 AM
You must be playing on 4mbps
---
[Quit being Jealous and make something of your life...] www.youtube.com/ihandsomedevil
#12Windspun_MonkeyPosted 11/19/2012 6:00:49 AM
lag really can make a significant difference. There are some lobbies I'll play very well in and other times I can't do anything. It's pretty noticeable in the kill cams, there can be a full second or two lag at times.

I'm not saying that everyone that is complaining has legitimate issues but there are still lag comp issues out there.
#13iamlegend82Posted 11/19/2012 6:01:06 AM
Well, 4mbps is more than enough to play a game like this, so what's your point?
#14OnDiscDLCPosted 11/19/2012 6:02:49 AM
MrSpaM111 posted...
I love it how people complain about it like their life depends on getting that one kill. It's a game ffs, people need to get a grip.

People complain because they're pissed off the game they bought isn't working properly. Would you be satisfied if you bought a MP3 player and it didn't play the music properly?
#15LuIzalotPosted 11/19/2012 6:08:08 AM
The lag compensation and hit detection in this game truly are horrible. MW3 was bad, but Blops2 is on an entirely different level.

If you actually watch your kill cams, it's completely obvious something is wrong.
#16MrSpaM111Posted 11/19/2012 6:10:06 AM
OnDiscDLC posted...
MrSpaM111 posted...
I love it how people complain about it like their life depends on getting that one kill. It's a game ffs, people need to get a grip.

People complain because they're pissed off the game they bought isn't working properly. Would you be satisfied if you bought a MP3 player and it didn't play the music properly?

Would you buy an mp3 player if you knew every other model that came out before it had the same problem? What do you want them to do exactly? Fix the internet?!? Not let people buy the game if they have a ping below a certain level? It's not like this is the first game ever to suffer from slight lag problems, especially a week after launch.
#17darkshadowmasterPosted 11/19/2012 6:12:36 AM
^

I will give you the issues are expected considering it's still early and they are trying to balance the load the servers are handling but it's not "slight" lag by any means.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#18Still__Rippin(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 6:15:06 AM
darkshadowmaster posted...
^

I will give you the issues are expected considering it's still early and they are trying to balance the load the servers are handling but it's not "slight" lag by any means.

So why have l barely ever experienced this "1-2" seconds of lag these people are talking about? lt's widely known that this game has the best hit detection aside from MW2 (maybe). lt's not as big a problem as people like you are making it out to be. And if you are experiencing seconds of lag (LOL) then buy better internet because that is the problem, not the game.
---
Regardless of how many people call me a troll I always speak the truth.
Currently playing- Magic 2013, XCOM: Enemy Unknown, Black Ops 2, Demons Souls
#19GoldenEye8686Posted 11/19/2012 6:18:32 AM
iamlegend82 posted...
Well, 4mbps is more than enough to play a game like this, so what's your point?

That's what you think, see I nerfed my connection with a custom Router to slow down my speed while maintaining my ping.

So I got 4mb download and 1mb upload with about 6ms ping

What I got was 3 bars and an amazing run. A strong K/D that peaked at 2.70 in about 400 hours of play total.

Switched back to my full speed with 4 bars and like 5ms ping and what I got was an amazing losing streak, so bad infact that my now 700+ hours of MW3 K/d went from 2.80 to 2.16. That's a HELL OF A LOT. You think I magically went rubbish at call of duty for months on end? That's the sole reason I quit MW3. That so called patch that fixed lag comp did exactly what I was worried about. Make the fast guys suffer for the people with crappy connecctions to keep up and in most situations surpass...

Now you might think why didn't I leave my connection nerfed, simple. I pay full whack for my 120mb, why the eff would I let one game make my whole internet suffer.
---
[Quit being Jealous and make something of your life...] www.youtube.com/ihandsomedevil
#20OnDiscDLCPosted 11/19/2012 6:19:49 AM
MrSpaM111 posted...
OnDiscDLC posted...
MrSpaM111 posted...

Would you buy an mp3 player if you knew every other model that came out before it had the same problem? What do you want them to do exactly? Fix the internet?!? Not let people buy the game if they have a ping below a certain level? It's not like this is the first game ever to suffer from slight lag problems, especially a week after launch.

Except I had no lag issues with any other CoD games from 4 to MW3. This game was fine until the most recent patch. I know I'm not the greatest player. I can admit that I lost a 1 on 1 gun fight when it's my fault.