So utterly sick and tired of people blaming their bad games on lag compensation.

#101TehTrumpCardPosted 11/19/2012 9:18:13 AM
Still__Rippin posted...
GoldenEye8686 posted...
Still__Rippin posted...
My KDR is 1.63 with a WL of 1.55. Problem?

W/L means nothing.

Lmfao!!! Wow. Now everyone here knows your opinion means nothing. WL is the second most important stat behind SPM. Anyone can get a high KDR by camping or dashboarding. In which case most of the time high KDR+Low WL=dashboarder.

Anyone can also lose a match because they get camped out.

I've lost several matches to campers. Heck, my clan lost 2 league games to camping.
---
"Set your dreams high, and make them come true. You can aim higher than this, much higher!"
3DSXL FC: 4640-0379-8455 PSN: TehTrumpCard n ReimuHakure-
#102Still__Rippin(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 9:40:03 AM
My point is if you have a high KDR you should be winning. If you have s high KDR and a low win loss you are not playing the objective, camping, not being a team player, or dashboarding. Simple as that.
---
Regardless of how many people call me a troll I always speak the truth.
Currently playing- Magic 2013, XCOM: Enemy Unknown, Black Ops 2, Demons Souls
#103x_lone_x_wolf_xPosted 11/19/2012 9:48:43 AM
Case in point:

I'm a sniper class, I run out, and throw my bouncing betty. I turn, take a step forward, see a guy, pull up my gun, and fire off a shot with my pistol, but I instantly die with no hitmarker.

Killcam: The guy is walking down the path, sees me running out, pulls up his gun, and shoots me as my guy is throwing his bouncin betty.

I was going to die anyway but clearly we were not on the same latency.
---
"He's dead! I love him.... Oh he's breathing.... Loser!"
#104GoldenEye8686Posted 11/19/2012 10:07:41 AM
Still__Rippin posted...
GoldenEye8686 posted...
Still__Rippin posted...

W/L means nothing.

Lmfao!!! Wow. Now everyone here knows your opinion means nothing. WL is the second most important stat behind SPM. Anyone can get a high KDR by camping or dashboarding. In which case most of the time high KDR+Low WL=dashboarder.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA allow me to get the last laugh.

-I play solo not a team, comparing a WL against a solo player by a team player is like comparing a football team to a boxer. Continue reading..

-You don't decide to join a lobby or in-progress. In comparison this would be like a 100m sprint where you randomnly start halfway while your opponent starts at the beginning.

-I can go on but a person with basic education should be able to understand the point I just made with good logic.

I'll say it again, WL means nothing. K/D on the other hand can be but with the campers I understand why it may not be meaningful, but WL is definitely lacking more integrity..
---
[Quit being Jealous and make something of your life...] www.youtube.com/ihandsomedevil
#105Still__Rippin(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 10:13:34 AM
GoldenEye8686 posted...
Still__Rippin posted...
GoldenEye8686 posted...
Still__Rippin posted...

W/L means nothing.

-I play solo not a team, comparing a WL against a solo player by a team player is like comparing a football team to a boxer. Continue reading..

-You don't decide to join a lobby or in-progress. In comparison this would be like a 100m sprint where you randomnly start halfway while your opponent starts at the beginning.

-I can go on but a person with basic education should be able to understand the point I just made with good logic.

I'll say it again, WL means nothing. K/D on the other hand can be but with the campers I understand why it may not be meaningful, but WL is definitely lacking more integrity..

Please, post your PSN and stats. l'd love to compare considering l've played 90% of matches solo and since l actually put in an effort to win and don't ragequit l still have a 1.55 W/L and a respectable 1.63 KD.
---
Regardless of how many people call me a troll I always speak the truth.
Currently playing- Magic 2013, XCOM: Enemy Unknown, Black Ops 2, Demons Souls
#106One_Too_ManyPosted 11/19/2012 10:14:19 AM
If you're playing solo, your W/L is very out of your control.

I've only been playing objective-based modes, and I've had awesome games, but still lost. If your team sucks at CTF, SnD, Demo, HQ, Hard Point, etc, you can not carry your team no matter how good you play.
---
PSN: Yur_My_Lover
#107EvilZ123456Posted 11/19/2012 10:16:49 AM
one way to get around the lag comp is just to stand back and snipe
---
-Hiltz(NA/EU/JP)
#108GoldenEye8686Posted 11/19/2012 10:21:56 AM
Still__Rippin posted...
GoldenEye8686 posted...
Still__Rippin posted...
GoldenEye8686 posted...
Still__Rippin posted...

W/L means nothing.

Please, post your PSN and stats. l'd love to compare considering l've played 90% of matches solo and since l actually put in an effort to win and don't ragequit l still have a 1.55 W/L and a respectable 1.63 KD.

I don't know my W/L ratio, I'm not online but on Elite it says 31%. I do leave alot of matches if I feel I'm being compensated against or if the host is chopping up the Framerate or if the score is 60-10, etc.

My K/D started on about 1.00, steadily rose to 2.09 and the patch comes in. I get mad and stop playing. K/D is at 2.03, declining since the patch. Coincidence? or did I magically become bad overnight?

Before the patch I had a higher K/D but after the patch my K/D dropped.
---
[Quit being Jealous and make something of your life...] www.youtube.com/ihandsomedevil
#109madgreg666Posted 11/19/2012 11:20:22 AM
Played at my house all launch week with excellent connection, ports forwarded properly. Couldn't hit the sky. Went to my buds for the weekend with BOTH of us playing on DSL router from ancient times. I friggin beasted all life forms. I can see where people are coming from, you gotta try playing on different ISP's if you can to see it. Look at the whole Telus thing in Canada

Oh well its not like I won't be burned on MP in a month anyway, then I can focus 100% on zombs, the only reason I bought this knob-fest in the first place.
---
XBL: madgregXTX
2009 Yamaha Nytro XTX - 1750miles - Wheres the snow? Not in New England anymore!
#110unceramoniusPosted 11/19/2012 12:42:42 PM
So goldeneye is a confirmed sooky la la who quits if he doesnt start 8-0.....

got it
---
Insanity leads to chaos then to solitude, the fruitless effort of adding meaning to what is meaningless!!!