So utterly sick and tired of people blaming their bad games on lag compensation.

#21Still__Rippin(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 7:20:11 AM
GoldenEye8686 posted...
iamlegend82 posted...
Well, 4mbps is more than enough to play a game like this, so what's your point?

That's what you think, see I nerfed my connection with a custom Router to slow down my speed while maintaining my ping.

So I got 4mb download and 1mb upload with about 6ms ping

What I got was 3 bars and an amazing run. A strong K/D that peaked at 2.70 in about 400 hours of play total.

Switched back to my full speed with 4 bars and like 5ms ping and what I got was an amazing losing streak, so bad infact that my now 700+ hours of MW3 K/d went from 2.80 to 2.16. That's a HELL OF A LOT. You think I magically went rubbish at call of duty for months on end? That's the sole reason I quit MW3. That so called patch that fixed lag comp did exactly what I was worried about. Make the fast guys suffer for the people with crappy connecctions to keep up and in most situations surpass...

Now you might think why didn't I leave my connection nerfed, simple. I pay full whack for my 120mb, why the eff would I let one game make my whole internet suffer.

LMFAO! lies.
---
Regardless of how many people call me a troll I always speak the truth.
Currently playing- Magic 2013, XCOM: Enemy Unknown, Black Ops 2, Demons Souls
#22GoldenEye8686Posted 11/19/2012 7:20:35 AM
A fun fact for all the idiots who choose to believe Lag Comp wasn't a bad thing, ask yourself, do you know why MW3 REMOVED the first person view when watching team mates or enemies in Theater Mode :)

Speaks for itself really...
---
[Quit being Jealous and make something of your life...] www.youtube.com/ihandsomedevil
#23Still__Rippin(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 7:21:25 AM
GoldenEye8686 posted...
A fun fact for all the idiots who choose to believe Lag Comp wasn't a bad thing, ask yourself, do you know why MW3 REMOVED the first person view when watching team mates or enemies in Theater Mode :)

Who cares? MW3 was a complete trash can.
---
Regardless of how many people call me a troll I always speak the truth.
Currently playing- Magic 2013, XCOM: Enemy Unknown, Black Ops 2, Demons Souls
#24GoldenEye8686Posted 11/19/2012 7:23:38 AM
Still__Rippin posted...
GoldenEye8686 posted...

Who cares? MW3 was a complete trash can.

WTF is it with idiots who think I would bloody lie on a forum about a videogame giving me problems, how dramatically ill must your outlook be on everything.
---
[Quit being Jealous and make something of your life...] www.youtube.com/ihandsomedevil
#25darkshadowmasterPosted 11/19/2012 7:26:45 AM(edited)
Because it's either working for you or you are just incredibly lucky.

I wish I did have a capture card to show you some of the games I've seen since the last patch. By no means do I think I'm some amazing CoD player because I know I'm not, but it's incredibly obvious when I'm being hit with lag comp. I honestly wouldn't mind it if it didn't make the matches almost completely unplayable for me. It's not like it's just making me die a few times more, but I'm dying from things like SMGs from mid/long after pelting the dude in the face 5x with my unsilenced FAL, to just to see the killcam show me dancing a jig while the dude empties rounds into me and I never fired at all.

If you want to believe that it's not this bad for someone fine, as you believing me or not isn't going to suddenly make the issue disappear. I just really hope they fix it as I'm getting incredibly tired of getting host and getting ****** because of it.

Edit:

And my internet:
http://www.speedtest.net/result/2307442840.png
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#26GoldenEye8686Posted 11/19/2012 7:26:32 AM
darkshadowmaster posted...
Because it's either working for you or you are just incredibly lucky.

I wish I did have a capture card to show you some of the games I've seen since the last patch. By no means do I think I'm some amazing CoD player because I know I'm not, but it's incredibly obvious when I'm being hit with lag comp. I honestly wouldn't mind it if it didn't make the matches almost completely unplayable for me. It's not like it's just making me die a few times more, but I'm dying from things like SMGs from mid/long after pelting the dude in the face 5x with my unsilenced FAL, to just to see the killcam show me dancing a jig while the dude empties rounds into me and I never fired at all.

If you want to believe that it's not this bad for someone fine, as you believing me or not isn't going to suddenly make the issue disappear. I just really hope they fix it as I'm getting incredibly tired of getting host and getting ****** because of it.

I know exactly how you feel. EXACTLY.
---
#27pAceyzPosted 11/19/2012 7:28:08 AM
Still__Rippin posted...
You are not going to always go 40-3. It's not going to happen, never has, never will. You get outgunned sometimes. l know it may be hard for you to believe but other players WILL get the jump on you. Every other ******* topic is wah wah wah lag this wah wah wah comp that. Jesus ******* Christ shut the hell up! This COD is more balanced and fair than any other COD has been so just play.

I don't expect to do well, I just know BS when I see it and it's not fun. I'd have more fun losing knowing it was fair.
#28MrSpaM111Posted 11/19/2012 7:28:17 AM
^

I will give you the issues are expected considering it's still early and they are trying to balance the load the servers are handling but it's not "slight" lag by any means.

Black ops still has these problems to this day, in two years time you'll still have people complaining that this game has lag problems. If you bought this game expecting the online to be any different to any other cod cennections wise you either didnt play any of the other ones, or your kidding yourself.
#29TheOneYouMissedPosted 11/19/2012 7:28:35 AM
As much as I know there is lag comp and as much as I want to blame my deaths on it, I just can't. I'm just not as good at this one as I've been on the other ones. Unlike others though, I'm trying to adapt and not ***** and moan over everything that kills me. Even without lag comp or anything, there will always be someone better than me, so no need to get mad.
---
PSN: TheOneYouMissed
Playing: Black Ops 2 Next up: Persona 3 FES
#30darkshadowmasterPosted 11/19/2012 7:31:16 AM
MrSpaM111 posted...
^

I will give you the issues are expected considering it's still early and they are trying to balance the load the servers are handling but it's not "slight" lag by any means.

Black ops still has these problems to this day, in two years time you'll still have people complaining that this game has lag problems. If you bought this game expecting the online to be any different to any other cod cennections wise you either didnt play any of the other ones, or your kidding yourself.

Sure it has it's issues, but nothing like this.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.