So utterly sick and tired of people blaming their bad games on lag compensation.

#31MrSpaM111Posted 11/19/2012 6:33:38 AM
darkshadowmaster posted...
MrSpaM111 posted...
^

I will give you the issues are expected considering it's still early and they are trying to balance the load the servers are handling but it's not "slight" lag by any means.

Black ops still has these problems to this day, in two years time you'll still have people complaining that this game has lag problems. If you bought this game expecting the online to be any different to any other cod cennections wise you either didnt play any of the other ones, or your kidding yourself.

Sure it has it's issues, but nothing like this.

Just an idea, put Black Ops 1 into your console and then come back and tell us if your having the same lag problems on that. Chances are the lag on that game is even worse, it sure as hell was on my console when I tried it.
#32darkshadowmasterPosted 11/19/2012 6:38:45 AM(edited)
I have already. It's nothing like this.

When I say that I mean it does indeed have some lag, but I can do what needs to be done with a maybe a few "wtf?" type moments sprinkled around.

In it's current standing BO2 has had me ready to launch my controller through my television with some of the repeated BS I've been dealing with, with regular matches sprinkled here & there.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#33Ice WeaselPosted 11/19/2012 6:36:51 AM
This is a serious contender for "Most Moronic Topic of 2012" award. Seriously, how do people like this even make it past the age of 2?
#34Space_MonkyPosted 11/19/2012 6:37:06 AM
MrSpaM111 posted...
^

I will give you the issues are expected considering it's still early and they are trying to balance the load the servers are handling but it's not "slight" lag by any means.

Black ops still has these problems to this day, in two years time you'll still have people complaining that this game has lag problems. If you bought this game expecting the online to be any different to any other cod cennections wise you either didnt play any of the other ones, or your kidding yourself.

Sure it has it's issues, but nothing like this.

what kind of issues?
i'm so tempted to sell this junk and pick up bo1 again. it was always my favorite.
---
The fiction will see the real.
#35OnDiscDLCPosted 11/19/2012 6:41:45 AM
Ice Weasel posted...
This is a serious contender for "Most Moronic Topic of 2012" award. Seriously, how do people like this even make it past the age of 2?

Explain how this is moronic please.
#36Ice WeaselPosted 11/19/2012 6:44:20 AM
OnDiscDLC posted...
Ice Weasel posted...

Explain how this is moronic please.

You really need to ask? The very first post says it all. I'm not even going to lower myself by explaining it to people who are as equally clueless as the TC.
#37GoldenEye8686Posted 11/19/2012 6:48:36 AM(edited)
Ice Weasel posted...

[Quit being Jealous and make something of your life...] www.youtube.com/ihandsomedevil
#38shiva9999Posted 11/19/2012 6:44:51 AM
60yoc posted...
troll.

---
Cool gamer Gurl here ps3/360 player im into FPS/RPG games let me know if u wanna add me both console ;)
#39darkshadowmasterPosted 11/19/2012 6:45:27 AM
Space_Monky posted...

i'm so tempted to sell this junk and pick up bo1 again. it was always my favorite.

I wouldn't go that far yet. I'm sure it will get better as like already stated, it's only maybe a week old. They couldn't really work on the lag issue when they had to work on the fact that people couldn't play the game without it completely freezing and also servers wouldn't let people connect at all.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#40Still__Rippin(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 6:45:52 AM
Ice Weasel posted...

Lol! Really? Most moronic topic eh? Do you enjoy reading the hundred different threads about the exact same ******* thing each day? Didn't think so. I'll go play some awesome BO2 now. The most balanced game in the series.
---
Regardless of how many people call me a troll I always speak the truth.
Currently playing- Magic 2013, XCOM: Enemy Unknown, Black Ops 2, Demons Souls