So utterly sick and tired of people blaming their bad games on lag compensation.

#91GoldenEye8686Posted 11/19/2012 9:39:41 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#92gucciburrrPosted 11/19/2012 9:46:19 AM
People need to stop using that tired ass "well they can't fix the internet" excuse. Last time I checked, Halo doesn't use dedicated servers or some magical form of internet. Yet, with its huge community, the games NEVER perform as bad as CoD. I don't care for Halo's gameplay at all but I refuse to ignore the obvious because I'm a CoD fan. This whole situation is rather pathetic.
#93MrSpaM111Posted 11/19/2012 9:47:12 AM
GoldenEye8686 posted...
THE FACT THAT A WHOLE DAMN ARTICLE IN DETAIL WAS PUT ON THE NET STATING THE ADVANTAGE LAG COMP GIVES TO THE SLOWER USERS OVER THE FASTER USES IS THE ONLY EFFING PROOF YOU NEED TO KNOW.

THE FACT THAT A WHOLE DAMN ARTICLE IN DETAIL WAS PUT ON THE NET STATING THE ADVANTAGE LAG COMP GIVES TO THE SLOWER USERS OVER THE FASTER USES IS THE ONLY EFFING PROOF YOU NEED TO KNOW

THE FACT THAT A WHOLE DAMN ARTICLE IN DETAIL WAS PUT ON THE NET STATING THE ADVANTAGE LAG COMP GIVES TO THE SLOWER USERS OVER THE FASTER USES IS THE ONLY EFFING PROOF YOU NEED TO KNOW

I swear you'd think google would help the stupid...

GoldenEye8686 in 'everything you read on the internet is true' shocker!
#94Still__Rippin(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 9:48:48 AM
My KDR is 1.63 with a WL of 1.55. Problem?
---
Regardless of how many people call me a troll I always speak the truth.
Currently playing- Magic 2013, XCOM: Enemy Unknown, Black Ops 2, Demons Souls
#95spamcakesPosted 11/19/2012 9:54:01 AM(edited)
So is this lag comp?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hiO5WftJXc&feature=watch_response
#96GoldenEye8686Posted 11/19/2012 9:52:02 AM
MrSpaM111 posted...
GoldenEye8686 posted...
THE FACT THAT A WHOLE DAMN ARTICLE IN DETAIL WAS PUT ON THE NET STATING THE ADVANTAGE LAG COMP GIVES TO THE SLOWER USERS OVER THE FASTER USES IS THE ONLY EFFING PROOF YOU NEED TO KNOW.

I swear you'd think google would help the stupid...

GoldenEye8686 in 'everything you read on the internet is true' shocker!

Go to back to school and start over.
---
[Quit being Jealous and make something of your life...] www.youtube.com/ihandsomedevil
#97GoldenEye8686Posted 11/19/2012 9:54:55 AM
Still__Rippin posted...

W/L means nothing.
---
[Quit being Jealous and make something of your life...] www.youtube.com/ihandsomedevil
#98Ice WeaselPosted 11/19/2012 9:57:44 AM
Still__Rippin posted...

It's so funny because some people say they get screwed when they're on 3 bars, and some people are moronically stating that they have a disadvantage when they have 4 bars!. Are you kidding me? All this flip flopping is making me sick.

It's a well known fact that 4 bars is completely meaningless in the last three COD games. Did you not play MW 3? Do you not remember seeing invincible 2 and 3 bar players going 27-3? In this game you do not want 4 bars.
#99Still__Rippin(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 10:01:36 AM
GoldenEye8686 posted...
Still__Rippin posted...

W/L means nothing.

Lmfao!!! Wow. Now everyone here knows your opinion means nothing. WL is the second most important stat behind SPM. Anyone can get a high KDR by camping or dashboarding. In which case most of the time high KDR+Low WL=dashboarder.
---
Regardless of how many people call me a troll I always speak the truth.
Currently playing- Magic 2013, XCOM: Enemy Unknown, Black Ops 2, Demons Souls
#100spamcakesPosted 11/19/2012 10:02:14 AM
Ice Weasel posted...
Still__Rippin posted...

It's so funny because some people say they get screwed when they're on 3 bars, and some people are moronically stating that they have a disadvantage when they have 4 bars!. Are you kidding me? All this flip flopping is making me sick.

It's a well known fact that 4 bars is completely meaningless in the last three COD games. Did you not play MW 3? Do you not remember seeing invincible 2 and 3 bar players going 27-3? In this game you do not want 4 bars.

Well thats completely wrong for me because i can barely win any head to head gunfights on 3 or 2 bar. but on 4 bar its a hell of a lot easier.