Can you copy Emblems?

#1KittenLinaPosted 11/19/2012 5:15:13 PM
...If my friend made me an emblem on their game, could I copy it from somewhere and have it in my emblem roster?

Or if I were to buy one (cough cough) could I get it in any way without them being on my account?
---
Currently playing: Runescape, Borderlands 2 (PS3), MW3 (PS3), Resident Evil 6 (PS3), Diablo III, Guardian Cross (iPhone)
#2KittenLina(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 6:13:24 PM
Anyone?
---
Currently playing: Runescape, Borderlands 2 (PS3), MW3 (PS3), Resident Evil 6 (PS3), Diablo III, Guardian Cross (iPhone)
#3Yunthor_HnCPosted 11/19/2012 7:20:08 PM
I have no idea. I would settle for a way to make the emblem on the Elite site, to be honest.
---
EMPTY [IIIII-----] FULL
The WTF!?-o-meter is currently... Normal
#4DartitPosted 11/19/2012 11:48:43 PM
I don't think you can share and trade emblems and such. However, it should be tied to your PSN account, so if your friend made it while on your account, you should be able to access it wherever you login.

So no, without them being on your account, not possible.

However, that said, paying a stranger and giving them your account details isn't a good idea. The risk isn't worth it , and you could probably make something you'd be proud of in one sitting or two.

If it's someone you personally know and trust, sure, go ahead, but a random person online? It's your account details you're talking about giving out.
---
PSN - Ragrieve
http://gamercards.playfire.com/_/psn/105003/0/1.png