This Game is 100% Trash

#11Dark222Posted 11/19/2012 6:07:26 PM
Mad dog here! Nothing to see here!!

I bet he sucks online and takes his anger out by making this topic.
---
Now playing: Black Ops and Marvel Vs. Capcom 3
PSN: Dark_soul77
#12Zblueshell14Posted 11/19/2012 6:10:46 PM
You people are really over reacting. It's not perfect by any means, but to claim it's the worst game EVER! You just sound stupid.
---
Next Day One Buys - Bioshock Infinite, GTA5, and The Last of Us
#13ManjiMidouPosted 11/19/2012 6:14:54 PM
bump
#14Emi3280Posted 11/19/2012 6:15:17 PM
-I have played MP without any interruptions, no lag. Maybe it's your internet that sucks?

-Zombies is fun, you just need to get the hang of it. At first, people said that BO1 Zombies sucked, and that WAW Zombies was king. Some months later, they shut down their mouths and they saw that BO1 Zombies actually was king. You need to give BO2 Zombies a chance.

-I finished the campaign, with not even one glitch, not even one freeze. (And I think the story was awesome)

I'm not a COD fanboy, I'm not a kid either (I'm 16, so if you say "you don't pwn you're a noobz fanboyz 10 years old" or stuff like that, it's literally incorrect). I'm not defending the game because I love it, I'm defending it because it's a cool standard game, and it doesn't deserve so much hate.
---
PlayStation Network: DarkEmigaru98
Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Emi3280
#15ManOfChap(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 6:16:49 PM
Dark222 posted...
Mad dog here! Nothing to see here!!

I bet he sucks online and takes his anger out by making this topic.

No, I made this topic out of rage that I can't advance in SP because its glitched!

Zblueshell14 posted...
You people are really over reacting. It's not perfect by any means, but to claim it's the worst game EVER! You just sound stupid.

Not a single soul in this topic said anything about it being the worst game ever, learn to read kiddo
---
How the topic creator hasn't closed this topic yet is beyond me, but that user should consider it.
#16ManOfChap(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 6:19:03 PM
Emi3280 posted...
--Zombies is fun, you just need to get the hang of it. At first, people said that BO1 Zombies sucked, and that WAW Zombies was king. Some months later, they shut down their mouths and they saw that BO1 Zombies actually was king. You need to give BO2 Zombies a chance.

jesus dude, come on.....are you a horse? your not human....

I said NOTHING about zombies gameplay sucking! Just that it drops/lags/freezes. Get the hang of that? I think no
---
How the topic creator hasn't closed this topic yet is beyond me, but that user should consider it.
#17nintendo4ever91Posted 11/19/2012 6:20:22 PM
Sounds like its your internet bro.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/TwoTonNERDS
PSN: MrCooper91
#18ManOfChap(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 6:21:56 PM
nintendo4ever91 posted...

Works fine for every other game including Battlefield 3
---
I'm convinced the folks on the Call of Duty: Black Ops II boards are the world's dumbest.
#19iCheckzPosted 11/19/2012 6:23:21 PM
Agree. I actually froze during story mode twice already wtf
---
RIP to the competition-----
www.TeamVvG.com----apply now
#20nintendo4ever91Posted 11/19/2012 6:25:06 PM
ManOfChap posted...
nintendo4ever91 posted...

Works fine for every other game including Battlefield 3

ok
---