Zombies Perma-Perks

#1Yatesey_ukPosted 11/20/2012 3:46:24 AM
So I know the news that you can unlock permanent perks that you unlock for completing certain criteria in transit mode has broken and I have the permanent quick revive from reviving the same person 12-17 times in a row but I was wondering if anyone knows any information on what the other available Perma-Perks are and what you need to do to unlock them? The Perma-Perks also stack too which is cool I bought quick revive before and was almost instantly reviving my team mates! Thanks in advance any help greatly appreciated!
---
PSN: Yateseyukl
[]UK[] Clan Leader
#2yakuza281Posted 11/20/2012 4:51:17 AM
According to what I heard from the Tranzit info topic, the other two that have been found are Deadshot (which you get by getting a lot of headshots) and PhD Flopper (which you get by getting alot of explosive kills).
#3wildluckPosted 11/20/2012 5:50:07 AM
Think I did the dead shot one myself but it was late and disn't know what was going on. Also mule kick would be for buying alot of guns then?
---
PSN: WilDLucK
Black Ops II & Guild Wars II
#4Yatesey_uk(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2012 8:47:05 AM
Do you know roughly how many head shots you had in that game to unlock dead shot? I've just done a game with 130 head shots and it didn't unlock so I'm hoping its only 200 headshots lol. Also does anyone know if you can unlock these perks in solo mode because I'm thinking zombie train plus instakill and grenades equals fast explosive kills for PHD flopper which I am currently missing dearly with my mustang & Sally and Raygun combo!
---
PSN: Yateseyukl
[]UK[] Clan Leader
#5nintendoguy91Posted 11/20/2012 8:50:59 AM
Is flopper even confirmed? Dont thinks so.....
---
Official .......... of the PSASBR Board
#6SelkiPrimePosted 11/20/2012 8:51:55 AM
i did a game with my friends and we all got it when we revived someone 17 times in a row
---
PSN: Zero_Exe
Gamertag : FamilyExe
#7Stryker_StormPosted 11/20/2012 8:58:40 AM
Yatesey_uk posted...
Do you know roughly how many head shots you had in that game to unlock dead shot? I've just done a game with 130 head shots and it didn't unlock so I'm hoping its only 200 headshots lol. Also does anyone know if you can unlock these perks in solo mode because I'm thinking zombie train plus instakill and grenades equals fast explosive kills for PHD flopper which I am currently missing dearly with my mustang & Sally and Raygun combo!

Wikia says it's 150, but then Wikia also says you need 17 revives for Quick Revive when myself and my friend got it in 15.

So take that info with a pinch of salt.
---
This is my PSN. There are many like it, but this one is mine: StrykerStorm
#8hyprtr0nPosted 11/20/2012 9:29:25 AM
Can u do this in solo or custom games cuz i cant seem to do well with randoms ..
#9Strigol81Posted 11/20/2012 9:33:26 AM
did 18 revives last night and didn't get it, finally got mobbed and died while going for #19
---
Xbox / PS3 / Iphone gamecenter: Strigol
#10Stryker_StormPosted 11/20/2012 9:35:48 AM
Strigol81 posted...
did 18 revives last night and didn't get it, finally got mobbed and died while going for #19

There is a rumour that it has to be the same person that you're reviving, could even be the same round.
---
This is my PSN. There are many like it, but this one is mine: StrykerStorm