Treyarch literally gives people the tools to camp with.

#1LockonPosted 11/20/2012 10:41:33 PM
In Black Ops 1 it was Ghost+Anything and you were ready to camp it up.

Now in Black Ops 2 they give you two different baby sights (MSR and Target finder) where a fool just sits stationary the whole time along with half his team in every other corner with his shock charges being used in combination with Bouncing Betties or Claymores..Not to mention lag kicking ass with the greatest of ease. Treyarch makes the better games but the little things that add in to try an be innovative is not worth it.

Another thing that bugs me is how damn near every part of the maps are head glitching spots. What the f*** kinda map design is that? Every corner you turn damn near has some idiot just sitting there with only his head and gun showing ready to shoot you in the face as soon as you turn the corner.

I was liking this game a lot at first because people were actually running and gunning the first few days but now I guess everyone is back to the good ol'e CoD routes and decided to start hugging corners again :l.

tl;dr version: Take the baby sights (MSR and Target finder) out of the game and make the combination of shock charges and claymores/betties unavailable.

Yeah i'm mad. I know this is a bad idea but i just wanted to share my opinion on the game now that its been out for a week.
---
Everybody talks and everybody listens, but somehow it's always the truth that comes up missing.
R3D.
#2Ssinfaxi_7OOOOOPosted 11/20/2012 10:53:24 PM
I sincerely hope your not serious,, but if you are, this whole topic is considered, Asinine at best.
---
---
1 + 1= Jibberish in Neutral,, 1 + 2= Stupid in stereo,, 1 + 3= A group of idiots,, 1 + 4= 2 halfs of a whole idiot.
#3Lockon(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2012 10:56:32 PM
I'm dead serious, but of course nothing is wrong with your perfect little CoD.
---
Everybody talks and everybody listens, but somehow it's always the truth that comes up missing.
R3D.
#4Ssinfaxi_7OOOOOPosted 11/20/2012 10:58:41 PM
Whatever makes you feel better i suppose...... I wish you a lot of luck (( your going to need it ))
---
---
1 + 1= Jibberish in Neutral,, 1 + 2= Stupid in stereo,, 1 + 3= A group of idiots,, 1 + 4= 2 halfs of a whole idiot.
#5Lockon(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2012 11:00:17 PM
I wish you luck as well. You're going to need if you find lag fine.
---
R3D.
#6SoulAssassin226Posted 11/20/2012 11:09:26 PM
Why don't they just make the next CoD an on-rails multiplayer shooter? It seems that all people do is complain about people "camping" as if it is an unbeatable strategy. Obviously if you are not in full sprint during every instant you play online you are just camping! On-rails will solve this horrible camping problem once and for good!

People need to STFU about camping already. They've nerfed ghost to hell to where it is ONLY good for rushing, yet I am sure that people will start complaining once enough people get ghost and they start getting killed by people they didn't know were coming and couldn't just ADS in anticipation. You complain about the combination of shock charges and betties, are you not aware that there is a perk called engineer which makes them glow bright f***ing red for you, making them impossible to miss? Oh, you must be one of those guys who needs dexterity because your thumb can't seem to ease off the left stick. Betties are also pretty easy to dodge by going prone or just crouching to take less damage and shock charges make a distinct sound when you're close and I've spotted dozens of them without engineer.

MSR? Are you referring to the Millimeter Scanner (MMS)? Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't the MMS ONLY pick up somebody through walls if they are stationary. In other words, it works to PREVENT people from "camping." No ghost until level 55 so mostly everyone is on the radar and yet you still complain that the game sucks because people are not running around like f***ing idiots so you can shoot them in the back. You are the type of player that is plaguing the CoD games.
---
PSN: SoulAssassin226
#7jjmac12345Posted 11/20/2012 11:14:47 PM
Those sights annoy me too. It's like they don't even have to look for you, they just ads and wait for the red box to pop up. It's like they put a bullseye on you. This type of gameplay isn't camping, its more like waiting, just wait for guys to come buy and pick them off. It's worse than camping cause campers usually suck, these waiters are people who use this lame gameplay as their strategy cause they can't do anything else.
---
I've started falling apart, I'm not savoring life.
#8Lockon(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2012 11:20:01 PM
jjmac12345 posted...
Those sights annoy me too. It's like they don't even have to look for you, they just ads and wait for the red box to pop up. It's like they put a bullseye on you. This type of gameplay isn't camping, its more like waiting, just wait for guys to come buy and pick them off. It's worse than camping cause campers usually suck, these waiters are people who use this lame gameplay as their strategy cause they can't do anything else.

This.
---
R3D.
#9SoulAssassin226Posted 11/20/2012 11:20:44 PM
It's worse than camping cause campers usually suck, these waiters are people who use this lame gameplay as their strategy cause they can't do anything else.

So what you're saying is that you want every single person to run the same exact strategy, aka run around like a headless chicken, aka no f***ing strategy at all? The community is half the reason why I am quitting CoD for good after this game. It is clear that this series is full of kids with ADD who can't seem to sit still for a second so they complain to try to make sure no one else can utilize any type of strategy against them. And these seem to be the type of people they are starting to cater to. God forbid you get outplayed because you ran through a line of sight utilized by snipers with a submachine gun. NERF!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
PSN: SoulAssassin226
#10hylianSWPosted 11/20/2012 11:22:03 PM
I don't understand your point about the camping. If you have been playing COD so long you should learn a few things. 1) Never play domination if the enemy team has a clan. 2) Don't play domination unless you keep in mind there is a chance you will get spawn trapped ( i have a rule where i leave if i die 4 times in a row to spare my K/D). 3) If you aren't a camper yourself than learn the camping spots and prepare for people to be there. 4) People will call you a camper if u sit still for a quarter of a second. 5) your a no-life if you are more than a level higher than the person your fighting with. 6) If campers bug you so much maybe they are onto something, try camping or sniping.