Treyarch literally gives people the tools to camp with.

#51iceltPosted 11/21/2012 7:45:08 AM
The Internet literally gives people the tools to whine with.

NERF THE INTERNETZ!!
---
PSN: icelt
#52avalanche99xPosted 11/21/2012 7:58:50 AM
I'm sure it's been said before, but Flak Jacket coupled with Tac. Mask literally negates any outside hindrance that my be stopping you from fulfilling your kill.

Those 2 perks in conjunction with one another basically just leave it up to how smart your flanking is. No equipment is going to be stopping you, that's for sure.
---
Blown your cover, ICU- http://z7.invisionfree.com/ICUclan/index.php?act=idx
PSN: avalanche99x2
#53thetravelerPosted 11/21/2012 8:16:08 AM
Ssinfaxi_7OOOOO posted...
I sincerely hope your not serious,, but if you are, this whole topic is considered, Asinine at best.
---

Sorry but the two scopes he mentioned are indeed meant for scrubs
---
PSN: Daswoot025. Bring it.
#54OMEGA RUGALPosted 11/21/2012 8:16:24 AM
SoulAssassin226 posted...
I grew up in the 80's playing games like Contra. I didn't stay on the first screen and wait for the enemy to come to me. I moved. Come out and fight me heads up and let's see who wins, oh wait, you tried that strategy in BO and MW3 and it didn't work for you, hence why you are now a camper.

One of the stupidest things I have ever read on a message board. How can you even possibly think that this is anywhere close to a valid comparison? In Contra you were playing against AI that was as dumb as bricks, hence why you, as 1 (or 2) person(s), takes out hundreds of enemies by yourself. I'm sorry that your brain cannot keep up against actual human players that can actually think for themselves. I'm sure when soldiers go to war IRL they just call the enemy "camping p*****s" when they don't run out from cover randomly, guns blazing.

I agree with the OP. Camping gets worse with ever COD game. I'm actually starting to lose hope in today's gamers and I also think it's telling about the youth of society that they have to play like that in order to do well in a video game.

I, too, am starting to lose hope in "today's gamers" as it seems that none of you can actually think. There are plenty of things in this game to help you beat a "camper" but apparently the only thing you guys seem to know how to do is sprint, aim, and shoot.

Ouch ... Suiko got destroyed lol.
---
PSN & Live: Loadedklip
#55KingKobe08Posted 11/21/2012 8:46:08 AM
camping is a *****-move, but I haven't had much of a problem with it in this game. Most campers generally aren't that good unless backed up by a dedicated team though, so if you want to up your stats, go to FFA where they pretty much suck (or just stay away from team objective games against a huge clan, unless you're in a huge clan as well).
#56KingKobe08Posted 11/21/2012 8:48:04 AM
avalanche99x posted...
I'm sure it's been said before, but Flak Jacket coupled with Tac. Mask literally negates any outside hindrance that my be stopping you from fulfilling your kill.

Those 2 perks in conjunction with one another basically just leave it up to how smart your flanking is. No equipment is going to be stopping you, that's for sure.

Love this so much. Have it on most of my loadouts.
#57Suiko SlavePosted 11/21/2012 10:15:56 AM
I used the Contra analogy as an over exaggerated example to prove how pathetic I think most campers are. I was basically saying that today's gamer would play like that. It was a joke. Not surprising that most of you dolts couldn't notice that.

I'm a pure rusher that has carried a 2 kd in every COD to be released including BO2. I rush, but still use my brain. I can easily go back and dispose of a camper that just killed me.

My main point to the people who play this way in TDM is that if every person on every team just took up a defensive position on a part of the map, the game would time out and end in a draw.

Why don't you guys understand this? It's like you've all been blinded. I'm not saying you have to run around like a chicken with your head cutoff, but so many of you guys play so passively, it starts making each match boring.

You can say I'm an idiot, or I'm whining, but you guys all know deep down that I make a valid point. And remember, I'm talking about TDM.
#58SoulAssassin226Posted 11/21/2012 12:04:47 PM
Suiko Slave posted...
I used the Contra analogy as an over exaggerated example to prove how pathetic I think most campers are. I was basically saying that today's gamer would play like that. It was a joke. Not surprising that most of you dolts couldn't notice that.

I'm a pure rusher that has carried a 2 kd in every COD to be released including BO2. I rush, but still use my brain. I can easily go back and dispose of a camper that just killed me.

My main point to the people who play this way in TDM is that if every person on every team just took up a defensive position on a part of the map, the game would time out and end in a draw.

Why don't you guys understand this? It's like you've all been blinded. I'm not saying you have to run around like a chicken with your head cutoff, but so many of you guys play so passively, it starts making each match boring.

You can say I'm an idiot, or I'm whining, but you guys all know deep down that I make a valid point. And remember, I'm talking about TDM.

Sure, the matches would end in a time out if everyone camped, but they don't. Matches still end for me in 5-7 minutes just like they always have in CoD games. At the same time, if EVERYONE rushed at all times, matches would end 75-74 and it would basically be a cluster f*** with no skill at all, just about who can go barely over 1:1 to give their team points. If you want to play a game that just about a race to a certain number of kills no matter how many deaths you have go play FFA. There, you can die 35 times if you want and still win as long as you get to 30 first.
#59OMEGA RUGALPosted 11/21/2012 12:19:11 PM
Suiko Slave posted...

No ... it was simply the worst post I have ever seen in gamefaqs history and others here agree.

Stop whining.
---
PSN & Live: Loadedklip
#60HeiiHachiiPosted 11/21/2012 12:21:59 PM
TC your complaining on how people play, you cant blame treyarch for that. if I decide to crouch behind a car and wait for you to pass by, should you blame treyarch? no....
you want treyarch to delete every obstacle in the maps? what do you have left? your complains are impossible, how do you convince other people to play the way you want them to play. can i convince you to be a camper? no, same goes with me you cant convince me to play your style.
its like trying to convince someone to convert to a different religion