Whats The Best Assault Rifle ?

#1Nile_WaterPosted 11/21/2012 12:41:30 AM
Hello everybody.

I would like to know what you think is the best Assault Rifle in Black Ops 2 ? and give your reason why aswell please.

Thanks in Advace folks,i'll be back soon to check it out.

Nile_Water
---
My Friends---Flak 88---Sturm_Gewehr---Dimitri_Pushkin---Chompa Loompa
#2FS_HUNKPosted 11/21/2012 12:51:30 AM
The best one is the one you are most profficient with. On COD Black Ops 1, I used the M16, far from the best, but rocked a 2.64 K/D and 20k kills with it.
Whatever works for you man, honestly.
---
"The butt kill is instant and if anything that should be removed." - Klobzi
PSN: WickedMeditation
#3Devil_Killer_JCPosted 11/21/2012 12:55:28 AM
There isn't a best AR. It's all up to what you like, or what works for you anyways. That being said, I can give some suggestions. The M8A1, FAL, SMR, SCAR-H and AN-94 are all reliable weapons at most ranges (just don't expect them to beat SMGs in CQC, cuz it won't happen most of the time).

The FAL and SMR require a somewhat fast trigger finger for close quarters, but at mid and long range, they are nasty even with a mediocre trigger finger.

The SCAR-H and AN-94 are high damage ARs with a low fire rate, but the recoil isn't too shabby, so you can pick off guys at a good distance with them. Just stay out of CQC for the best effect. Be sure to burst fire the AN-94 btw, as it does have that little feature where its first 2 shots are fired faster than the normal fire rate.

Then there is the M8A1, which is a monster of a rifle with the select fire attachment, and it's a reliable burst rifle too (thanks to it firing 4 round bursts at a good fire rate). The recoil is pretty low too.
---
PSN: Devil_Killer_JCS
biohazardmercenaries.com
#4HwoarangExpert1Posted 11/21/2012 1:47:18 AM
The FAL with select fire works for me
---
PSN - Ziaro_7
#5kamehamehagoku1Posted 11/21/2012 2:39:31 AM
The FAL has the Highest damage percentage per bullet per second than any other assault rifle. Also just a hint if you use the FAL with select fire this gun is so powerful it is crazy.
#6Nile_Water(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2012 6:13:42 PM
Thanks.

I have been using the MTAR up to now,i started off great with it,but since i unlocked the Target Finder attachment i find it difficult.even after going back to previously unlocked attachments i can't use it no more.so i have to do something about it.

I tried the Type 25 and got shot in the face a lot before i could land a kill,so i dont like that one,(i can take a hint) lol.

I guess i will try the ones you suggested and let you know what i think.

Anyone know how many kills are needed to unlock Select Fire on the burst and semi's ? that would be great.

Thankyou
---
My Friends---Flak 88---Sturm_Gewehr---Dimitri_Pushkin---Chompa Loompa
#7Zblueshell14Posted 11/21/2012 6:28:45 PM
The only AR I don't like it the Mtar. Every other one is great.
---
Next Day One Buys - Bioshock Infinite, GTA5, and The Last of Us
#8fdofhsaiuhshgiuPosted 11/21/2012 6:32:09 PM
Lol. I hate the MTAR. I've been meaning to try the FAL + Select fire.
---
PSN: fdofhsaiuhshgiu
''I shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die.''
#9Merc001Posted 11/21/2012 6:36:30 PM
I find the MTAR is a good balanced entry level AR, the SWAT 556 is excellent for maps where long range is a factor. FAL makes a great Designated marksman weapon.

My favorite all around AR is the M27, I quit using the MTAR once I unlock this weapon.

SCAR is powerful but it has kick so it is recommended that you equip the foregrip attachment.
#10Zblueshell14Posted 11/21/2012 6:37:27 PM
Zblueshell14 posted...
The only AR I don't like is the Mtar. Every other one is great.

---
Next Day One Buys - Bioshock Infinite, GTA5, and The Last of Us