'My K/D is worse in this game than BL1, i'm blaming lag'

#1MrSpaM111Posted 11/21/2012 6:06:16 AM
If your finding it much harder to kill people in this game and your K/D is suffering as a result there is a simple answer to this instead of just blaming the game.

YOU WERE LAGGING IN THE PREVIOUS GAMES AND PEOPLE FOUND IT HARDER TO KILL YOU, AND YOU FOUND IT EASIER TO KILL OTHER PEOPLE.

NOW THEY'VE FIXED THE LAGGING ISSUES FROM THE OLD GAMES EVERYBODY IS NOW ON A MORE LEVEL PLAYING FIELD, HENSE YOUR K/D HAS GOT WORSE BECAUSE YOUR NOT AS GOOD AT THE GAME AS YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE NOW YOU DON'T HAVE YOUR 'ADVANTAGE' OVER OTHER PLAYERS.

Please stop complaining that it's the games fault, everybody has lagging issues, and good players deal with it and don't complain.
#2PhantomLaserPosted 11/21/2012 6:15:10 AM
why you gotta type in all caps bro?
---
No one shall defeat the PhantomLaser
#3MrSpaM111(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2012 6:19:04 AM
PhantomLaser posted...

Because the mental age of many people on this forum might not be able to fathom upper and lower case letters.
#4truly_FLCLPosted 11/21/2012 6:24:13 AM
PhantomLaser posted...

Because the mental age of many people on this forum might not be able to fathom upper and lower case letters.

says the guy who doesn't know your from you're
---
http://i1003.photobucket.com/albums/af152/masshi/sad_ckcs.jpg
#5TheKingOfKoolPosted 11/21/2012 6:25:21 AM
MrSpaM111 posted...
PhantomLaser posted...

I'm guessing you're one of them.

Anyways, I'm not complaining about my KD in this game. On Black Ops 1 I probably had a .22 KD around this time.

I was finishing a game 1-22 every time.

I've got a 1.28 KD right now I think and once I know the maps and everything my KD will only improve. Not sure why everyone's complaining. Once you know the maps you'll get more scorestreaks to improve your KD too.
---
There is no pleasure in life. There is only a relief of pain. We have to suffer to be on top.
#6kbert012Posted 11/21/2012 6:37:45 AM
really ? is it fixed? cuz i just noticed awhile ago, played 2 rounds of gwar having 2 bars and somehow i felt that my sensitivity went up to default (4), and i chked it and its still on 3(i cant play with the default one cuz im getting dizzy lol) so its a sign i think but i wanna know more and really i dont care about my kd, sometimes i mess around with my shield when playing domination its so fun distracting players then get killed by others haha
#7MrSpaM111(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2012 6:39:04 AM
truly_FLCL posted...
PhantomLaser posted...

says the guy who doesn't know your from you're

Wow, I'll just go and shoot myself now shall I?
#8Ice WeaselPosted 11/21/2012 6:41:22 AM(edited)
In almost all shooters I maintain a K.D.R. close to 2.00, (usually a hair less). In this game I have a 1.40. Do not tell me that in ALL those other games, (some with dedicated servers, some without), I was just getting by with some sort of connection advantage.

Even when GameTrailers had their B.O. II roundtable, they mentioned how every single person there was having trouble with this game. Even their best player, (a multiple MOAB guy), supposedly has a 0.70 KDR in B.O. II.
#9MEPS3Posted 11/21/2012 6:43:01 AM
TC has a point. Fact is, lag affects us all at some point or another (some more than others, particularly those who do it on purpose to gain-an-edge but that's a different issue). However, when lag is benefiting them people generally don't seem to notice: "Yeah, of course I killed those 4 guys that had me surrounded, i'm just THAT good." But when they're the ones getting screwed by it suddenly lag is "a HUGE issue that's RUINING the game."
#10lechaflanPosted 11/21/2012 6:58:04 AM
Started Black Ops = .46ish for a good year
Current Black Ops = .96. Huge increase for me especially since I spent way too much time being part of team suck
Started Black Ops 2 = .68
Current Black Ops 2 = 1.03. I think I'm finally getting the hang of these games.
---
http://cosplay.com/member/128253 (P4's Swagima)
10. BoF3 9. CoDMW 8. BBCSE 7. SMarioW 6. MMV 5. ShiningForce2 4. MM8 3. P4A 2. Xenogears 1. SPuzzleFighter2T