'My K/D is worse in this game than BL1, i'm blaming lag'

#11kitsune2222Posted 11/21/2012 7:00:01 AM
NO! The killcams are way off in blops 2.
Im dead before the enemy strafe around the corner, instant death!!
In the killcam he strafes around, sees me then shoots 15 bullets and gets 3 or 4 hitmarkers then I die.

So Im quite sure this game has more lag than the CoD franchise has ever had. And your skill play an even less part of the game than it ever has.
#12MEPS3Posted 11/21/2012 7:08:26 AM
Ice Weasel posted...
In almost all shooters I maintain a K.D.R. close to 2.00, (usually a hair less). In this game I have a 1.40. Do not tell me that in ALL those other games, (some with dedicated servers, some without), I was just getting by with some sort of connection advantage.

Even when GameTrailers had their B.O. II roundtable, they mentioned how every single person there was having trouble with this game. Even their best player, (a multiple MOAB guy), supposedly has a 0.70 KDR in B.O. II.

It's not just lag. I think they changed the MP balance to even it out overall. Killstreaks aren't called in near as often as they used to be and less people are having ridiculous K/Ds like 30-2, 55-5, etc. It makes sense that they would do this as playing against these players turns off new people to the game, so they try and even the playing to field so more people will be able to enjoy it, and therefore (more importantly) it will sell better. The needs of the many, my friend.
#13DenfistPosted 11/21/2012 7:10:36 AM
PhantomLaser posted...
why you gotta type in all caps bro?

Because he's angry and this is the interwebz?
#14MrSpaM111(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2012 7:11:21 AM
MEPS3 posted...
TC has a point. Fact is, lag affects us all at some point or another (some more than others, particularly those who do it on purpose to gain-an-edge but that's a different issue). However, when lag is benefiting them people generally don't seem to notice: "Yeah, of course I killed those 4 guys that had me surrounded, i'm just THAT good." But when they're the ones getting screwed by it suddenly lag is "a HUGE issue that's RUINING the game."

This is the exact point i'm trying to get across, these people who claim that it's the games fault don't seem to realise that it could have been the fact that they were lagging on the other games which in turn made the game easier for themselves. Like you said if your the one lagging you wouldnt notice it so you would automatically just think that everybody else was worse than you. BO2 has cut a lot of these issues out and in turn it's caused these people to come out the woodwork and start claiming the game is now lagging for them. It's not lagging, your just having to deal with the same issues everybody else has been having to deal with since MW1.
#15MrSpaM111(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2012 7:14:02 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#16sethschroederPosted 11/21/2012 7:14:13 AM
kitsune2222 posted...
In the killcam he strafes around, sees me then shoots 15 bullets and gets 3 or 4 hitmarkers then I die.

So Im quite sure this game has more lag than the CoD franchise has ever had. And your skill play an even less part of the game than it ever has.

What about a couple videos I have captured I need to get on youtube that show snipers off by a body length to the left or right and getting a "head shot"
#17MrSpaM111(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2012 7:15:38 AM
kitsune2222 posted...

How do you know it's not your kill cam that is lagging and the kill the person got was perfectly legit?

Answer : You don't
#18Tomaceo1983Posted 11/21/2012 7:16:15 AM
There is no way it was the other games before. this game is garbage compared to any other of the installments from call of duty. I hold a 2.5 -3.0 in every other one and in this one i have a 1.37 no way. I shoot someone with a half a clip before they even get there sites one me and they pull the trigger once and i die....Something is wrong here. And the spawning is ridiculous. Totally ruined the game. People have literally spawn right behind me . and i mean right behind me and killed me . this on sucks till they fix a few things
#19FreshSquillaPosted 11/21/2012 7:21:20 AM
MrSpaM111 posted...
If your finding it much harder to kill people in this game and your K/D is suffering as a result there is a simple answer to this instead of just blaming the game.

YOU WERE LAGGING IN THE PREVIOUS GAMES AND PEOPLE FOUND IT HARDER TO KILL YOU, AND YOU FOUND IT EASIER TO KILL OTHER PEOPLE.

NOW THEY'VE FIXED THE LAGGING ISSUES FROM THE OLD GAMES EVERYBODY IS NOW ON A MORE LEVEL PLAYING FIELD, HENSE YOUR K/D HAS GOT WORSE BECAUSE YOUR NOT AS GOOD AT THE GAME AS YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE NOW YOU DON'T HAVE YOUR 'ADVANTAGE' OVER OTHER PLAYERS.

Please stop complaining that it's the games fault, everybody has lagging issues, and good players deal with it and don't complain.

I dont
---
psn: AMERICAN_GRITS
#20Tomaceo1983Posted 11/21/2012 7:21:57 AM
MrSpaM111 posted...
MEPS3 posted...
TC has a point. Fact is, lag affects us all at some point or another (some more than others, particularly those who do it on purpose to gain-an-edge but that's a different issue). However, when lag is benefiting them people generally don't seem to notice: "Yeah, of course I killed those 4 guys that had me surrounded, i'm just THAT good." But when they're the ones getting screwed by it suddenly lag is "a HUGE issue that's RUINING the game."

This is the exact point i'm trying to get across, these people who claim that it's the games fault don't seem to realise that it could have been the fact that they were lagging on the other games which in turn made the game easier for themselves. Like you said if your the one lagging you wouldnt notice it so you would automatically just think that everybody else was worse than you. BO2 has cut a lot of these issues out and in turn it's caused these people to come out the woodwork and start claiming the game is now lagging for them. It's not lagging, your just having to deal with the same issues everybody else has been having to deal with since MW1.

In reply to your message. They should make people like me suffer who are one of those people who goes 40-5 on every map cause the next person is not as good as me. Thats B.S.
Instead they should do a ranking system like halo 3 where you only play with others on your level and the crappier you do you drop in rank. So there for elite is only playing elite. This whole system is out of wack . It truley turned me off of this one. its plain out retarded