Perma-Perks in zombies (and how to get them all in round 1)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Perma-Perks in zombies (and how to get them all in round 1)
4 years ago#11
The deadshot 'perk' IS NOT deadshot from CotD.

It provides extra headshot damage. To test it shoot a zombie in the leg. If it's head explodes you already may have it.
PSN- SickShotzToo
I'm baaaaaaack.
4 years ago#12
acetrain736 posted...
Deadshots wrong...I'm seeing that it has to be somewhere between 60-100 headshots in one life, which makes sense since if it was a one bullet, 2+ kills kinda deal anybody that's made past round 10 would most likely have it

2 headshots one bullet has been CONFIRMED.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVA4FQEKvcA
PSN- SickShotzToo
I'm baaaaaaack.
4 years ago#13
Are you sure deadshot is 1 bullet 2 headshots? cause I just did it a bunch of times, unless I had it already, how would I know if I have it?
I've got a gun to your head!
S.T.A.R.S. Member: Nemesis STAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRSSSS PSN: FoS H I Zandgiggles (No spaces or caps)
4 years ago#14
SST_Forever posted...
The deadshot 'perk' IS NOT deadshot from CotD.

It provides extra headshot damage. To test it shoot a zombie in the leg. If it's head explodes you already may have it.

Well if every zombie in the game wasn't attracted to fire I'd be able to tell then...
PSN: Acetrain73
You win, I can't compete with your mind.....it's beyond.......no comment........
4 years ago#15
Folks even the zombies standing around at the start. Just shoot them in the leg 7 times. If you have it their head will explode.

We really should be calling it the headshot bonus.. but it's too late for that =P
PSN- SickShotzToo
I'm baaaaaaack.
4 years ago#16
does perma mean permanently for 1 game you get to keep it if you go down or does it mean all future zombie matches?
VP of the The Official El Dandy Fan Club
I won't change my sig until Tyson Tomko is back in the WWE Started 4/4/06
4 years ago#17
you keep it forever
I've got a gun to your head!
S.T.A.R.S. Member: Nemesis STAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRSSSS PSN: FoS H I Zandgiggles (No spaces or caps)
4 years ago#18
when building the barriers, do you have to build it in the bus or behind a window?
u mad bro?....
its getting kind of old when i say it.
4 years ago#19
Diablo56789 posted...
you keep it forever

In Wesker voice: "FOUND YOUU" c:
Fever gone, but itchy. Hungry and eat doggy food. Itchy Itchy. Scott came. Ugly face so killed him. Tasty :P -Resident Evil 1 Bedroom Diary
4 years ago#20
I tried the splitscreen method for the revives. I revived player 2 50+ times and didn't get anything. I failed on purpose and the results screen showed 50+ downs for player 2 so I know I revived them that many times. Are you sure it works in splitscreen...?
I am not computer Savvy,don't expect me to know stuff http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883227314 Idimmu88 can't push up on the right stick
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Perma-Perks in zombies (and how to get them all in round 1)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived