Ghost is ruined now.

#1sigma502Posted 11/25/2012 9:27:53 AM
I heard a lot of talk about how you have to "constantly keep moving" for Ghost to make you not appear on the radar..

If they did, that's just flat out laaaaame.. Ruins the whole point of Ghost. I bet they didn't even fix the silencers, melee, or smg's.
---
My girlfriend never liked dub until I told her how to sit on my speakers.
#2Lord_XandrosPosted 11/25/2012 9:29:25 AM
What was the point of Ghost? to sit still without showing up as a red blip?
---
http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/custom1/Angelic_Rave.png | Alternate PSN Account - MrRaveyGravy
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrRaveyGravy
#3Yunthor_HnCPosted 11/25/2012 9:31:23 AM
It's a camping aid, of course. He's mad because his camping aid was made less effective if he's camping.
---
EMPTY [IIIII-----] FULL
The WTF!?-o-meter is currently... Normal
#4Magikarp786Posted 11/25/2012 9:34:14 AM
Yunthor_HnC posted...
It's a camping aid, of course. He's mad because his camping aid was made less effective if he's camping.

WRONG! Its not a camping aid although it is for some, I use it to flank the map and take out enemies who rely on uav's but now even if I stand still to reload or something I'm on the map they shouldve created like a 3-5 second standing still rule then only u show up
---
-----The Boss is my apprentice------
#5GoldenEye8686Posted 11/25/2012 9:35:34 AM
Yunthor_HnC posted...

Fool, supressor is also a camping aid. I used to use Ghost to avoid behind ambushed from behind and considering the god awful simplistic spawning in BO2, it's only right they should make Ghost useable atleast.

I say that 8/10 everyone dies from behind.
---
[Quit being Jealous and make something of your life...] www.youtube.com/ihandsomedevil
#6Yunthor_HnCPosted 11/25/2012 9:39:20 AM
WRONG! Its not a camping aid although it is for some, I use it to flank the map and take out enemies who rely on uav's but now even if I stand still to reload or something I'm on the map they shouldve created like a 3-5 second standing still rule then only u show up

I realize that. It doesn't change the fact that he's only crying because it's effectiveness for camping has been reduced.

Fool, supressor is also a camping aid. I used to use Ghost to avoid behind ambushed from behind and considering the god awful simplistic spawning in BO2, it's only right they should make Ghost useable atleast.

I say that 8/10 everyone dies from behind.

And somebody else who missed what I was saying about the OP (not the perk, itself).
---
EMPTY [IIIII-----] FULL
The WTF!?-o-meter is currently... Normal
#7RebelGameMasterPosted 11/25/2012 9:39:22 AM
sigma502 posted...
I heard a lot of talk about how you have to "constantly keep moving" for Ghost to make you not appear on the radar..

If they did, that's just flat out laaaaame.. Ruins the whole point of Ghost. I bet they didn't even fix the silencers, melee, or smg's.

It is. You know how maps are cluttered, and sometimes you just bump into some barrel, upside down table, or whatever... well, if and when you do you show up on Radar.

If you take too long climbing the ladder, you'll show up on radar.

If you have low health, and wanna rest HP... you CAN'T or you'll show up on radar.

If you know there's 3 people coming around a corner, you're forced to meet them head on and hope you're victorious or else... you'll show up on radar.

So yeah... it's ruined.

Only people who believe that only campers use it are obvious noobs, but that's obvious.
---
The greatest reaction a successful troll can get is have his/her message moderated.
#8jdak10Posted 11/25/2012 9:43:16 AM
Who cares. Use what works for you and avoid what doesn't. If the game doesn't work for you, get another one.
---
Watch me douche here! http://youtu.be/Az6GudnYiTM
GameFAQS adverts are taking over my iPhone.
#9RebelGameMasterPosted 11/25/2012 9:45:04 AM
jdak10 posted...
Who cares. Use what works for you and avoid what doesn't. If the game doesn't work for you, get another one.

Believe it or not, that's what will actually end of happening. The COD series has rode its success for some eyars now, but they're at a prime place to have the sales sweeped from under them.

All it takes is that one special FPS to come out, and you'll see.
---
The greatest reaction a successful troll can get is have his/her message moderated.
#10IkasnuPosted 11/25/2012 9:49:37 AM
Oh my god you have got to be kidding me.

Black Ops: Ghost is overpowered. I can't see everybody on the map with my UAV
Black Ops 2: Ghost is ruined. You show up on radar now when you don't move.

******* hypocrites. Get out of here.
---
I love Brianna Nicole Smith.