Ghost is ruined now.

#11jdak10Posted 11/25/2012 9:49:48 AM
RebelGameMaster posted...
jdak10 posted...
Who cares. Use what works for you and avoid what doesn't. If the game doesn't work for you, get another one.

Believe it or not, that's what will actually end of happening. The COD series has rode its success for some eyars now, but they're at a prime place to have the sales sweeped from under them.

All it takes is that one special FPS to come out, and you'll see.

The only thing that could kill the current games is a next generation console. The game hoppers, complainers, and gamefaqs are only a very small portion of the community.
---
Watch me douche here! http://youtu.be/Az6GudnYiTM
GameFAQS adverts are taking over my iPhone.
#12sigma502(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2012 9:50:22 AM
So what if its a camping aid? I don't camp unless I'm sniping but regardless, what was Ghost if not to remain invisible on radar? I shouldn't have to (now) run around for it to be activated. If somebody calls in a UAV I shouldn't even have to feel imposed to take the "run and gun" method to stay hidden. This change ruins what Ghost means and it's stupid that it gives you like a second before you're on the radar.
---
My girlfriend never liked dub until I told her how to sit on my speakers.
#13Zed7777ZR1Posted 11/25/2012 9:50:30 AM
it wasn't well thought through ... if they wanted to make ghost less used , then the coutner should be less used as well ...
#14Xx_PinkFloyd_xXPosted 11/25/2012 9:50:43 AM
brb unlocking ghost with my permanent token
---
Pink Floyd FTW
#15sigma502(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2012 9:59:27 AM
I realize that. It doesn't change the fact that he's only crying because it's effectiveness for camping has been reduced.

That's the cool thing about opinions, some people just talk out of their ass to try to justify their poor k/d.
---
#16Yunthor_HnCPosted 11/25/2012 10:05:21 AM
So what if its a camping aid? I don't camp unless I'm sniping but regardless, what was Ghost if not to remain invisible on radar?

Because it's not a camping aid any more. You still remain invisible, but you can't camp and get the benefit of it because people abused it in BO1. If you don't camp, then why are you complaining that it's not as good for camping any more?

Before you say you're not, you clearly are. Campers with ghost in BO1 were OP because they were completely invisible to anything unless you happen to already know where they are. Even then, you were often firing in blind, hoping they were where you thought they were.

As for your 'why should I be forced to adjust my play style to the other players' comment, why should they be forced to adjust to yours? There needs to be a counter to every play style, and this change to ghost is the first real counter to campers in the series. It's too bad if you don't like it. Most people don't like your camping, either.

That's the cool thing about opinions, some people just talk out of their ass to try to justify their poor k/d.

Oooh.. Creative response. I call you out because you're crying over a forced change to your camping style, and you insult my k/d, which you don't even know anything about. Campers are so adorable when they get mad...
---
EMPTY [IIIII-----] FULL
The WTF!?-o-meter is currently... Normal
#17SDR1845Posted 11/25/2012 10:13:58 AM
This is one of the biggest reasons I'm passing on BO2. I really hate running around like a chicken without its head. I didn't research the perks before the game was released, but I'm glad I caught the ghost nerf before buying.

That was a deal breaker for me. Added to the horrid lag everyone complains about I'll pass. Too many other good games coming out to sit there and worry about constant Radar and everyone always knowing where you are. Dumb.
#18sigma502(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2012 10:16:39 AM
Oooh.. Creative response. I call you out because you're crying over a forced change to your camping style, and you insult my k/d, which you don't even know anything about. Campers are so adorable when they get mad...

Well stop going down the same hallway and the same guy won't kill you. Herpherp.

I'm not crying, I'm just stating that if we were meant to play by radar, then the radar would be full screen and the game screen would be the size of the radar. Ghost was NEVER op. it's people like you who suck at shooters and have to be held by the hand just to get kills. How about you learn to check corners? How about you learn to aim? And not rely on your minimap?

Scrub.
---
#19Kooljay95Posted 11/25/2012 10:18:18 AM
You people act like launchers and counter UAV dont exist.
#20george15gamerPosted 11/25/2012 10:30:35 AM
sigma502 posted...

Well stop going down the same hallway and the same guy won't kill you. Herpherp.

I'm not crying, I'm just stating that if we were meant to play by radar, then the radar would be full screen and the game screen would be the size of the radar. Ghost was NEVER op. it's people like you who suck at shooters and have to be held by the hand just to get kills. How about you learn to check corners? How about you learn to aim? And not rely on your minimap?

Scrub.
>Basically imply that you camp

>Call another person a scrub

Oh lol.
---
"I commend your courage, but I will show you no mercy."
PSN: BackstabberX XBL: RevengefulX