Ghost is ruined now.

#21Sevi_neyPosted 11/25/2012 10:31:42 AM
just pace back and forth you can still stare at your precious door way
---
On Radar: Far Cry 3, GTA V, MGS: Ground Zeroes, Tomb Raider, the Last of Us
#22Yunthor_HnCPosted 11/25/2012 10:34:24 AM
Well stop going down the same hallway and the same guy won't kill you. Herpherp.

I actually don't, herpherp. Nice try, though. I really don't have much of an issue with campers, they provide me a lot of fun and enjoyment as I root them out of their hiding spots. In past games, my clan role revolved largely around counter-camping. But I like how you try and make **** up about me.

I'm not crying, I'm just stating that if we were meant to play by radar, then the radar would be full screen and the game screen would be the size of the radar. Ghost was NEVER op. it's people like you who suck at shooters and have to be held by the hand just to get kills. How about you learn to check corners? How about you learn to aim? And not rely on your minimap?

Ghost was always op in the old games. I don't rely on my minimap, I just prefer it's not completely pointless. Which it was back when ghost was OP. Everybody used it and nobody showed on the map. Using your logic, there shouldn't even be a minimap, because you would make it worthless.

And you were crying about it not being as good for camping any more. That is exactly what you were doing.

But go on. Continue to make **** up about me. Because you've been sooooo accurate so far. I've been enjoying the laugh.

'Scrub.'
---
EMPTY [IIIII-----] FULL
The WTF!?-o-meter is currently... Normal
#23_Cryptic_RipperPosted 11/25/2012 10:35:10 AM
Yunthor_HnC posted...
I really don't have much of an issue with campers,

I'm sorry but you're not convincing absolutely anyone of that.
---
I laffed and I laffed until I couldn't not laff no moar.
http://www.ps3trophies.com/card/4/Shady_Caveman.png
#24Yunthor_HnCPosted 11/25/2012 10:36:02 AM
I'm sorry but you're not convincing absolutely anyone of that.

Why? Because I'm laughing at one crying over his precious ghost's camping powers reduced?
---
EMPTY [IIIII-----] FULL
#25tubesteak510Posted 11/25/2012 10:37:02 AM
who cares if its camping aid, camping the best part of cod and getting people mad over it :)
---
psn:bayarea510 GT:bay510000000000
mains;gen,ibuki, blanka
#26_Cryptic_RipperPosted 11/25/2012 10:37:08 AM
Because you keep trying to force this image of yourself that's so far removed from the persona we're actually seeing.
Like you just did there.
---
I laffed and I laffed until I couldn't not laff no moar.
http://www.ps3trophies.com/card/4/Shady_Caveman.png
#27Yunthor_HnCPosted 11/25/2012 10:38:52 AM

If you say so. I'm not 'trying to force' anything. But this is the internet, where the reader's imagination is reality, so, okay.
---
EMPTY [IIIII-----] FULL
#28GunzleaderPosted 11/25/2012 10:52:51 AM
its cause of those god dam whiney ass ***** on bops 1 "oh noes ghost is op nerf it wahhaaaa tear snort cry"
---
im not a troll sorry if i offend you in anyway. RIP Everquest Online Adventures 2003-2012
#29VIIVincentPosted 11/25/2012 10:54:20 AM
if you are so scared of being shown on the map, use counter uav. problem solved. unless they are using hardwire.
---
The end is nigh! *continues playing game*
psn: DragunSkullz
#30ZafinaFanPosted 11/25/2012 10:54:55 AM
Gunzleader posted...
its cause of those god dam whiney ass ***** on bops 1 "oh noes ghost is op nerf it wahhaaaa tear snort cry"

This. Ghost was no where near OP.
---
They don't think it be like it is, but it do.