after 20+ hours of playing this game, black ops 1 was the last good entry...

#1gamer6587Posted 11/25/2012 3:42:29 PM
kino is still the best map for zombies....

spamming rc xd's with just 2 kills is too much fun....
---
Currently Playing: Black Ops 2 and MGS Collection
#2FiendingHardPosted 11/25/2012 3:43:30 PM
Spamming rc xds is what made Blops 1 better?

As for zombies I agree, 1 was much better since it had actual maps, not crappy room sized pathetic excuses for maps.
---
What is faith then but persistent hope in the face of relentless doubt.
Now Playing: Black Ops 2, Zone of the Enders HD Collection, Hell Yeah!, Final Fantasy 9
#3IkasnuPosted 11/25/2012 3:44:22 PM
FiendingHard posted...

As for zombies I agree, 1 was much better since it had actual maps, not crappy room sized pathetic excuses for maps.

Tranzit.
---
I love Brianna Nicole Smith.
#4TheKingOfKoolPosted 11/25/2012 3:44:51 PM
Meh, Kino was alright.

Der Riese + Ascension are my favorites.
---
There is no pleasure in life. There is only a relief of pain. We have to suffer to be on top.
#5FiendingHardPosted 11/25/2012 3:58:38 PM
Ikasnu posted...
FiendingHard posted...

Tranzit.

Is garbage. Being able to travel between different maps doesn't excuse the ridiculously tiny maps. Also the constant fire is annoying. its like Call of the Dead except the environmental hazard hurts you instead of slowing you down.
---
What is faith then but persistent hope in the face of relentless doubt.
Now Playing: Black Ops 2, Zone of the Enders HD Collection, Hell Yeah!, Final Fantasy 9
#6IkasnuPosted 11/25/2012 3:59:33 PM
FiendingHard posted...
Ikasnu posted...
FiendingHard posted...

Tranzit.

Is garbage. Being able to travel between different maps doesn't excuse the ridiculously tiny maps. Also the constant fire is annoying. its like Call of the Dead except the environmental hazard hurts you instead of slowing you down.

It's called difficulty.
---
I love Brianna Nicole Smith.
#7Masterpie3000Posted 11/25/2012 4:00:41 PM
tranzit is the most fun ive had with zombies since i started zombies back in W@W on nacht, yes they could have put some more time into making the survival sections bigger (removing some of the fog from tranzit and pushing back the boundaries), they could have easily turned them all into verruct sized survival/grief maps
---
[OhYa] (kool aid clan) founder/leader PSN OhYa_GRAPEaid
KoolAidKoalition- youtube (lots of great borderlands 2 footage)
#8NightDrifter05Posted 11/25/2012 4:37:48 PM
Meh, Black Ops 1 is still one of if not the worst CoD to date.
#9HaahahahaPosted 11/25/2012 4:51:51 PM
Ikasnu posted...
FiendingHard posted...
Ikasnu posted...
FiendingHard posted...

Tranzit.

It's called difficulty.

This is not difficult. Its stupid know the difference, you difficult boy
---
SoulSilverFC~ 4126 3793 3849
#10Truhazzard3260Posted 11/25/2012 4:56:11 PM
i want my marathon pro/ lightweight pro ballistic knife. thats probably the only thing i miss from black ops 1 the rest is all good im not a zombies player either so wouldnt know which is better
---
3ds fc 4124 5505 6333