honestly, whats your k/d ratio?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. honestly, whats your k/d ratio?

User Info: carib2g

carib2g
4 years ago#21
1.01. Highest for me in any COD game....Every other game I've been more around .65-.75
Favorite 2012 Games: Sleeping Dogs, Mass Effect 3, Max Payne 3, DOA5, Hitman
Gamercard: http://ps3heroes.com/hero/Carib2g

User Info: Emi3280

Emi3280
4 years ago#22
random_noobie posted...
i think like .91

but then again, idc about my k/d. i play domination exclusively, so, winning is more important to me.

plus, as long as i have fun, it's k.

the only thing I play too is Domination, I play more objective. In BLOPS my k/d was 0.3 LOL, and in MW3 it was 0.5, I think I'm getting better. still, the k/d doesn't matter so much.
PlayStation Network: DarkEmigaru98
Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Emi3280

User Info: KBGiantsfan

KBGiantsfan
4 years ago#23
1.20 I think? Last time I looked it was 1.22 but I'm not the only person that plays on that account so I dunno what it really is.
PSN: KBGiantsfan
My Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/kblunt420?feature=mhee

User Info: Casual_Orange

Casual_Orange
4 years ago#24
PSN ID: Baby_Chocobo
Alternative PSN ID: Casual_Orange

User Info: premier024

premier024
4 years ago#25
1.43 according to this board im really bad at this game.

This is the first CoD ive bought or played since MW1 so im ok with it.
Athlon X4 630 3.2ghz l 8 gig Ram l evga 660
The best part about this thread is the huge string of removed posts at the beginning. Never change internet.

User Info: TheKingOfKool

TheKingOfKool
4 years ago#26
1.23? I think that's what it is. I'll get better. In Black Ops I went from a .22 or something KDR to a 1.48.
There is no pleasure in life. There is only a relief of pain. We have to suffer to be on top.

User Info: cirus 7

cirus 7
4 years ago#27
IIRC mine is 0.64. lag comp shafts me so bad that i make more kills with claymores and/or bettys then i do with my gun. and whats sad is when i play on my buddys ps3 and account at his house, im consistently top 3 in the match. i have fios at my house and office and both give my the huge un-lubed shaft online.
psn id "rajas".

User Info: F5X_WegZ

F5X_WegZ
4 years ago#28

best ive had in CoD...never cared either though.
I can confirm I was phone.

User Info: Little_RJ87

Little_RJ87
4 years ago#29
.89 - .91

I had a rough start and haven't recovered since, but honestly I seriously could not care less anymore. I've started playing objective based games a lot more.
Give an ape a knife and it might give itself a nasty cut. Give an ape a hand-grenade, and eventually you will have simian confetti.
Minecraft ID: CiD7707

User Info: BamparSean

BamparSean
4 years ago#30
3.2kd atm but realistically closer to 6-7 if i didnt lag so much and wasnt constantly 500ms behind everyone else in the game
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. honestly, whats your k/d ratio?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived