Who is better at Gun Balance. Treyarch or Infinity Ward.

#11OMEGA RUGAL(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2012 1:33:06 PM
cirus 7 posted...
MiCc_FiTz posted...
treyarch now. no matter what anyone says i dont think the smgs are op in this game. it is simply map design that has smgs being more useful.

this. if they released some good maps that werent the size of my bathroom, AR would be quite useful. come to think of it i have 2 classes built with an AR and i havent used either in over a week, but the maps i would consider using one on usually have snipers covering the areas it would be useful.

In those maps ... you will lose at long range to snipers ... and you will lose at mid range to SMGs.

ARs are underpowered and have no place in this game outside of the FAL/MSR.

Again ... they are still usable ... but you are gimped in every situation.
---
PSN & Live: Loadedklip
#12Ssinfaxi_7OOOOOPosted 11/26/2012 1:34:35 PM
This topic is merely nothing more then a matter of opinion.!
---
---
1 + 1= Jibberish in Neutral,, 1 + 2= Stupid in stereo,, 1 + 3= A group of idiots,, 1 + 4= 2 halfs of a whole idiot.
#13OMEGA RUGAL(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2012 1:34:52 PM
armetim posted...
OMEGA RUGAL posted...
MW3 ... ACR ... MP7 ... get used the most in MLG and yet ... Type 95 is the one everyone wanted banned. PP90 rapid fire ... G36C in the hands of someone that can control it ... outside of the unbalanced secondaries .... the primaries were pretty balanced in MW3 as well imo.

Ha, you forgot the FMG, the weapon that had like 10 nerfes. Surely a weapon that needs that much patches is balanced enough

You must have missed the part where I said "unbalanced secondaries"

FMGs were unbalanced compared to the rest of the secondaries but the primaries were more than fine.

And if you weren't going Akimbo ... MP9 was the better choice so there was a true legit reason to pick another secondary.
---
#14OMEGA RUGAL(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2012 1:35:34 PM
Ssinfaxi_7OOOOO posted...
This topic is merely nothing more then a matter of opinion.!
---

Welcome to the internet ... you must be new here.
---
#15armetimPosted 11/26/2012 1:41:21 PM
OMEGA RUGAL posted...
armetim posted...
OMEGA RUGAL posted...
MW3 ... ACR ... MP7 ... get used the most in MLG and yet ... Type 95 is the one everyone wanted banned. PP90 rapid fire ... G36C in the hands of someone that can control it ... outside of the unbalanced secondaries .... the primaries were pretty balanced in MW3 as well imo.

Ha, you forgot the FMG, the weapon that had like 10 nerfes. Surely a weapon that needs that much patches is balanced enough

You must have missed the part where I said "unbalanced secondaries"

FMGs were unbalanced compared to the rest of the secondaries but the primaries were more than fine.

And if you weren't going Akimbo ... MP9 was the better choice so there was a true legit reason to pick another secondary.

Why take a MP9 laser gun, if you can take such a weapon as akimbo FMG.
No offence, but IMO treyarch is much better. I didnt care if I got killed by a AK47u or a Famas, since the difference was minimal with the other AR's. but when I got killed EACH **** TIME with some akimbo FMg spammer, I was about to throw my controller trough my TV
---
PSN: Finn24402 , mention GFaq
#16One_Too_ManyPosted 11/26/2012 1:44:24 PM
OMEGA RUGAL posted...
My two cents ... I say IW.

I'll take your two cents, Mister OMEGA RUGAL for inspiring you to make this topic.
---
PSN: Yur_My_Lover
#17supertomato_13Posted 11/26/2012 1:45:18 PM
Infinity Ward by far.

MW2's weapon balance was amazing.
---
-----------------------
Budokai 3 HD <3
#18cityyankee24Posted 11/26/2012 1:46:25 PM
unceramonius posted...
MW2 had the best weapons by far.....each felt different and i had to play a totally different style with them all, with different perk sets. I ended up getting a nuke in ffa with nearly all weapons....and got all over 1000 kills.....no way i would do that in this game, waw (mp40) or black ops 1

F2000....sleight of hand and stopping power was intense
Ump....marathon lightweight for flanking
Mp5.....stopping power, steady aim, rapid fire for annoying commando users
Acr....for the crap camp fest maps like estate and karachi....camp like the rest at zero recoil
Tar for brute strength on a map like afghan were you can find yourself at long sites

I could go on and on.....what a absolutely brilliant game

I agree with this completely. BO2 needs more time for the meta to develop but to be honest I don't see it being more fun than IW CoDs, particularly MW2.
#19unceramoniusPosted 11/26/2012 1:47:02 PM
Oh no...you died cqc to akimbo machine guns?????

Who would have thought..........

And before you say, it was mid range.....and that its unfair...ill ask do you snipe? Cause if you do and think then that the LONG RANGE dominant snipers were ok as cqc shotguns too....then your sooking means nothing
---
Insanity leads to chaos then to solitude, the fruitless effort of adding meaning to what is meaningless!!!
#20SoulAssassin226Posted 11/26/2012 1:49:08 PM
Why take a MP9 laser gun, if you can take such a weapon as akimbo FMG.
No offence, but IMO treyarch is much better. I didnt care if I got killed by a AK47u or a Famas, since the difference was minimal with the other AR's. but when I got killed EACH **** TIME with some akimbo FMg spammer, I was about to throw my controller trough my TV

MP9 + Suppressor was reason enough to pick it over FMG9 Akimbo for certain classes like a stealth class.
---
PSN: SoulAssassin226