To all the people.......

#1Cruzader23Posted 11/26/2012 1:19:14 PM
who complain about teammates not shooting down enemy air support. Do you need someone to wipe your *** after you take a crap too? Seriously, other people don't have to sacrifice a slot just to take down air support FOR YOU. If you really want the air support taken down, do it yourself. I have a class that has a launcher because I don't expect someone to do it for me.
---
Hope is what makes us strong.
It is what we fight with when all else is lost.
#2GuaponessPosted 11/26/2012 1:20:01 PM
and in the lords name we say...

amen.
---
PSN: D_RawK MGO:Guapo
I'm rated B, for Billy Mays.
#3wildluckPosted 11/26/2012 1:20:54 PM
Well Said!

"claps"
---
PSN: WilDLucK
Black Ops II & Guild Wars II
#4johnuk27Posted 11/26/2012 1:33:58 PM
Cruzader23 posted...
who complain about teammates not shooting down enemy air support. Do you need someone to wipe your *** after you take a crap too? Seriously, other people don't have to sacrifice a slot just to take down air support FOR YOU. If you really want the air support taken down, do it yourself. I have a class that has a launcher because I don't expect someone to do it for me.

yeah in team games team mates have no reason to help the team with killstreaks that work against the whole team

team team team team team team team
#5TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 11/26/2012 1:38:42 PM
johnuk27 posted...
Cruzader23 posted...

yeah in team games team mates have no reason to help the team with killstreaks that work against the whole team

This.

But still a good topic TC, funny too.
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#6johnuk27Posted 11/26/2012 1:40:17 PM
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
johnuk27 posted...
Cruzader23 posted...

This.

But still a good topic TC, funny too.

maybe i shouldnt complain i dont want people helping on my team an stealing my uav hacks
#7OniKetsuekiPosted 11/26/2012 1:40:38 PM
Black Hat. No muss. No fuss.
---
Actually, I AM here to discuss the ongoing hostilities...
#8Cruzader23(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2012 1:59:32 PM
johnuk27 posted...
Cruzader23 posted...

What if, instead of using a rocket launcher, they use that point for C4, and said C4 allows your team to clear out the objective and win? Stop being so selfish.
---
#9johnuk27Posted 11/26/2012 2:02:05 PM
Cruzader23 posted...
johnuk27 posted...
Cruzader23 posted...

What if, instead of using a rocket launcher, they use that point for C4, and said C4 allows your team to clear out the objective and win? Stop being so selfish.

what if they use pda an hack someone elses c4 to clear the objective? while rocket launching uav
#10Cruzader23(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2012 2:05:34 PM
johnuk27 posted...
Cruzader23 posted...
johnuk27 posted...
Cruzader23 posted...

what if they use pda an hack someone elses c4 to clear the objective? while rocket launching uav

What if they only have one point and they have to choose between the PDA and Rocket launcher? You're not gonna win this argument. The only reason you're able to argue is because you payed someone to wipe your own *** as you pull **** out of it to try and win an argument.
---