To all the people.......

#21Cruzader23(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2012 7:59:13 PM
Tifanity posted...
I would love someone to wipe my ass for me, I don't have to wash my hands then.

And really, with the 10+ UAV going off, the time, you switch to your launcher and aim and find the plane you dead already >:3

So you wouldn't wash your hands before you eat either? Also, what about when you pee, is the person gonna hold it for you too?
---
Hope is what makes us strong.
It is what we fight with when all else is lost.
#22JohnnyB21Posted 11/26/2012 9:16:28 PM
Cruzader23 posted...
Tifanity posted...
I would love someone to wipe my ass for me, I don't have to wash my hands then.

And really, with the 10+ UAV going off, the time, you switch to your launcher and aim and find the plane you dead already >:3

So you wouldn't wash your hands before you eat either? Also, what about when you pee, is the person gonna hold it for you too?

Why wouldn't they hold it when I pee? That would be cool. Then they give it a little back and forth action? Hell yeah.
---
I went to a club last night. They played The twist, I did the twist. They played Jump, I jumped. They played "Come on Eileen"...I got kicked out.
#23AnyNamesLeft1Posted 11/26/2012 9:32:46 PM
johnuk27 posted...
Cruzader23 posted...
who complain about teammates not shooting down enemy air support. Do you need someone to wipe your *** after you take a crap too? Seriously, other people don't have to sacrifice a slot just to take down air support FOR YOU. If you really want the air support taken down, do it yourself. I have a class that has a launcher because I don't expect someone to do it for me.

yeah in team games team mates have no reason to help the team with killstreaks that work against the whole team

team team team team team team team

Aaaaaaannnnnnd YOU are a part of the TEAM...shoot that ish down yourself
#24Sl3pniirPosted 11/26/2012 9:41:33 PM
All but one of two of my classes have launchers now because of UAV's and there not being any more of an effective counter. Shoot You can't even count on ghost to keep you off the mini map long enough to pull the trigger on the stinger it's so crap.
---
PSN: TheNozzle