Define Camping please

#1xKirbzPosted 11/27/2012 6:46:58 AM
Treyarch basically destroyed this game with the lag compensation and not being able to hear footsteps, so I tend to hold a spot on the map and defend it PRETTY GOOD! Plus I memorized the spawns now and whenever I rape the room people call me out and say I'm camping, anyone else agree that I'm camping and how do you maintain a high K/D?
#2AlexxPBPosted 11/27/2012 6:53:36 AM
Yeah, not to mention some maps were MADE for camping, like Standoff.

Camping is just another excuse for getting killed like "OMG ITS TEH FREAKING LAG COMP!!!11!1"
---
"But if you just send a PM, the whole rest of the board won't know anything is going on! How are you supposed to get attention like that?" - MileRun
#3orphanjohnPosted 11/27/2012 7:05:44 AM
I just tell them to go back and watch the film.
---
PSN: orphanjohn/OrphanFromdabloc
Currently playing: Dark Souls, UMvC3, Transformers: FoC, Black Ops 2
#4Ninja TurtlePosted 11/27/2012 7:27:18 AM
Technically camping takes place outside, so as long as you are indoors you are safe.
---
"Taste the whip, now bleed for me!" "Lou Reed"
#5Lord_TenseEyePosted 11/27/2012 8:04:56 AM
AlexxPB posted...

Camping is just another excuse for getting killed like "OMG ITS TEH FREAKING LAG COMP!!!11!1"

Please don't act like the "lag compensation" is not an issue in this game. Just because you are not experiencing it (or haven't even played this series long enough to know how it affects you) doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

When there's people in the cod community that don't want this game fixed, that's when the sane people should quit playing this game. That's what I think I really should do, quit this game which seems to be catered to people that sucked in every single cod and can't get a kill unless they respawn behind you after you kill them.
#6king_ericPosted 11/27/2012 8:25:58 AM
Camping is an outdoor recreational activity.
The participants (known as campers) leave urban areas, their home region, or civilization and enjoy nature while spending one or several nights outdoors, usually at a campsite.

Camping may involve the use of a tent, caravan, motorhome, cabin, a primitive structure.

Camping as a recreational activity became popular in the early 20th century. Campers frequent national or state parks, other publicly owned natural areas, and privately owned campgrounds.

Camping is a key part of many youth organizations around the world, such as scouting.
It is used to teach self-reliance and teamwork.
Camping is also used as an inexpensive form of accommodation for people attending large open air events such as sporting meetings and music festivals. Organizers often provide a field and other basic amenities

THERE YOU GO CAMPING.
#7Freddie_MaysPosted 11/27/2012 8:32:05 AM
Was never a problem people just cant accept that some players are just better than them and sadly Treyarch listened to the whiners and nerfed Ghost.
#8AlexxPBPosted 11/27/2012 8:46:16 AM
king_eric posted...
Camping is an outdoor recreational activity.
The participants (known as campers) leave urban areas, their home region, or civilization and enjoy nature while spending one or several nights outdoors, usually at a campsite.

Camping may involve the use of a tent, caravan, motorhome, cabin, a primitive structure.

Camping as a recreational activity became popular in the early 20th century. Campers frequent national or state parks, other publicly owned natural areas, and privately owned campgrounds.

Camping is a key part of many youth organizations around the world, such as scouting.
It is used to teach self-reliance and teamwork.
Camping is also used as an inexpensive form of accommodation for people attending large open air events such as sporting meetings and music festivals. Organizers often provide a field and other basic amenities

THERE YOU GO CAMPING.

And this.
---
"But if you just send a PM, the whole rest of the board won't know anything is going on! How are you supposed to get attention like that?" - MileRun
#9Toastlad098Posted 11/27/2012 8:46:45 AM
Well, it's not camping unless you have a nice fire near you and making smores :)
---
PSN: Toastlad098
#10OMEGA RUGALPosted 11/27/2012 8:54:47 AM
AlexxPB posted...

Complaining about someone camping is an excuse ... too bad.

Lag Comp or just regular lag ... that's real. I guess you are "lucky" your internet sucks and lag comp is helping you instead.
---
PSN & Live: Loadedklip