Define Camping please

#11Lord_TenseEyePosted 11/27/2012 8:59:51 AM
Freddie_Mays posted...
Was never a problem people just cant accept that some players are just better than them and sadly Treyarch listened to the whiners and nerfed Ghost.

Treyarch didn't really listen to anyone. I would hope nobody was stupid enough to ask for this cluster **** of a game.

"people can't accept that some players are better than them" - true to some extent. But I'm not better than Sandy Ravage at this game. If he were having connection issues with the game and I wasn't, I could make him backout of the lobby. This is how broken the game is. When it works fine for me, it's not working fine for someone else. Then it switches to have it the other way around.

Treyarch messed up with the constant uav and no counter to the uav. They messed up with the small maps littered with headglitching spots.
#12AlexxPBPosted 11/27/2012 9:01:01 AM
OMEGA RUGAL posted...
AlexxPB posted...
Yeah, not to mention some maps were MADE for camping, like Standoff.

Camping is just another excuse for getting killed like "OMG ITS TEH FREAKING LAG COMP!!!11!1"

Complaining about someone camping is an excuse ... too bad.

Lag Comp or just regular lag ... that's real. I guess you are "lucky" your internet sucks and lag comp is helping you instead.

I must be lucky then! I pay less for a crappy internet connection and get to win most matches online because of said crappy connection!

WIN!

^_____^
---
"But if you just send a PM, the whole rest of the board won't know anything is going on! How are you supposed to get attention like that?" - MileRun
#13Freddie_MaysPosted 11/27/2012 9:04:18 AM
Lord_TenseEye posted...
Freddie_Mays posted...
Was never a problem people just cant accept that some players are just better than them and sadly Treyarch listened to the whiners and nerfed Ghost.

Treyarch didn't really listen to anyone. I would hope nobody was stupid enough to ask for this cluster **** of a game.

"people can't accept that some players are better than them" - true to some extent. But I'm not better than Sandy Ravage at this game. If he were having connection issues with the game and I wasn't, I could make him backout of the lobby. This is how broken the game is. When it works fine for me, it's not working fine for someone else. Then it switches to have it the other way around.

Treyarch messed up with the constant uav and no counter to the uav. They messed up with the small maps littered with headglitching spots.

Well honestly i think people do want that, because most people arent good enough to get lots of kills so a game where is just constant ****storm and bad spawns will give everybody free kills so the bad players will enjoy it more, its the reason everybody loves Nuketown, no matter how bad you are you can still get kills.
#14Freddie_MaysPosted 11/27/2012 9:08:11 AM
AlexxPB posted...
OMEGA RUGAL posted...
AlexxPB posted...
Yeah, not to mention some maps were MADE for camping, like Standoff.

Camping is just another excuse for getting killed like "OMG ITS TEH FREAKING LAG COMP!!!11!1"

Complaining about someone camping is an excuse ... too bad.

Lag Comp or just regular lag ... that's real. I guess you are "lucky" your internet sucks and lag comp is helping you instead.

I must be lucky then! I pay less for a crappy internet connection and get to win most matches online because of said crappy connection!

WIN!

^_____^

I wish that worked for me, iv had a terrible internet forever and normally i die in 1 shot and take usually 7-10 bullets to kill but on this game i pretty much die before they get on my screen and its impossible to kill people most of the time even if they have their back to me, id say less than 5 games iv had i felt that the people im killing might have a connection as bad as mine or lag comp is helping me.
#15Lord_TenseEyePosted 11/27/2012 9:51:48 AM
Freddie_Mays posted...
Lord_TenseEye posted...
Freddie_Mays posted...

Well honestly i think people do want that, because most people arent good enough to get lots of kills so a game where is just constant ****storm and bad spawns will give everybody free kills so the bad players will enjoy it more, its the reason everybody loves Nuketown, no matter how bad you are you can still get kills.

You're correct as well. In every cod, people vote for the worst maps to be replayed. Example of that in this game is that map called hijacked. It's infinitely worse than nuketown.

The bulk of the community is terrible players and they're loving this game. Not to say that anyone who enjoys this is a bad player but many good players are just not liking this game.
#16Xiaoyu420Posted 11/27/2012 9:14:06 PM
Freddie_Mays posted...
Lord_TenseEye posted...
Freddie_Mays posted...

Truth
---
Favorites!
Ling Xiaoyu, Serah Farron, Alicia Melchiott, Dr Strange,Julia Chang, Freya, Eiko, Rogue, Vanille, Penelo, Felicia, Ulala, Tifa, Fran, Shorty, Yuna