Will you day one buy the next call of duty game?

#1chickenlardPosted 11/27/2012 7:55:53 AM
Considering how black ops 2 turned out, will you be day one buying the next call of duty game? - Results (120 votes)
yes
17.5% (21 votes)
No, I would need to see some information on it first
49.17% (59 votes)
No, I will not buy any call of duty game again.
33.33% (40 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Vote vote.
#2MrGrimm99Posted 11/27/2012 8:04:17 AM
Well one doesn't really have to do with the other.

The next Call of Duty game will most likely be the next Modern Warfare from Infinity Ward. They're are obviously different series, with different stories, made by different developers. The only thing that's really the same is the gameplay.

So it's not like if they screwed up Modern Warfare 4 it means I wouldn't buy a Black Ops 3.
---
It's better to reign in hell than to serve in heaven. - Lucifer
#3IkasnuPosted 11/27/2012 8:05:46 AM
I'm sure I'll but another Treyarch CoD game, but I refuse to buy any IW game until I play them and get a good feel for them. I played MW3 and absolutely despised it so I never bought it. I pre-ordered Black Ops 2 though.
---
I love Brianna Nicole Smith.
Going on a Legend of Zelda rampage: First up, OoT.
#4Stryker_StormPosted 11/27/2012 8:06:27 AM
We all know we will, they'll offer attractive preorder bonuses et cetera
---
This is my PSN. There are many like it, but this one is mine: StrykerStorm
#5pkbynightPosted 11/27/2012 8:09:30 AM
Who Loves Pie? i know i do, but what about you?
#6wildluckPosted 11/27/2012 8:11:30 AM
BO2 is one of my all time fav games, but going to call a quits after this one. Aleast untill time and money frees up.
---
PSN: WilDLucK
Black Ops II & Guild Wars II
#7cirus 7Posted 11/27/2012 8:23:29 AM
i didnt even buy this one on day 1, i was expecting it to be a disappointment. the absolute only reason that i bought this is because i play online with RL friends, and the lag comp problems are so bad i cant even do that.
maybe my opinion will change if they get their act together and fix online MP in a reasonable amount of time. if its still completely broken online a month from now i think ill be done with CoD games all together unless they are proven solid before i buy, im not paying 60 bucks for a broken game that the developer didnt bother to beta test properly.

and you would think that this wouldnt be an issue and the game would run super smoothly, since all they did to make the game was blow the dust off one of the last 3 CoD games, add new maps and guns, and put a new name on it.
---
psn id "rajas".
#8Freddie_MaysPosted 11/27/2012 8:33:51 AM
Nope, after MW3 i was never going to buy the next IW game until i have a good play of it first and now after what Treyarch has done with this game im gonna need a lot of info and probably a play of their next game first as well.
#9Freddie_MaysPosted 11/27/2012 8:35:31 AM
Stryker_Storm posted...
We all know we will, they'll offer attractive preorder bonuses et cetera

Other than Nuketown was there any other pre-order bonuses? And Nuketown wasnt very attractive, plus i dont buy games because they have a pre-order bonus.
#10elheberPosted 11/27/2012 8:40:46 AM
I'll rent it first. If I like it, I'll buy it.
---
"A closet intellectual, he acts dumb to impress women."
| 3DS: Ulysses | PSN: Riot_Guy |