So here's a stupid question about the Zombies Bank.

#1JackSolomonPosted 11/27/2012 11:02:28 AM
I haven't yet tried said Bank, but I've heard conflicting reports on this topic, and wish to set the record straight before I try anything.

If I deposit money into the bank, and then withdraw it in a subsequent map, will that money actually be withdrawn, meaning it's completely gone unless I put it back in, or will it return in a subsequent playthrough?

Meaning, if I were to deposit 2000 into the bank, then the next time I play, withdraw that 2000, will there still be 2000 in the bank when I play next time, or will that 2000 be used once I've withdrawn it?
---
PSN: Xeriam
#2cirus 7Posted 11/27/2012 11:15:20 AM
no it will be gone once you take it out, and you wolnt get 2000 back, you get 1800 theres a 10% withdraw fee.
---
psn id "rajas".
#3Eternal_WarlordPosted 11/27/2012 11:17:46 AM
What you should be doing is depositing 10k+ in there.
You'd wind up with 9k but now you have Juggernog, box, and pack a punch money.
---
Got back from Oregon 07/05/2010. Wasn't gonna leave but then I saw this: http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/9075/sam1064.jpg
psn: EternalGST
#4JackSolomon(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 11:20:29 AM
Eternal_Warlord posted...

Yeah, but what's the point of that? Why would I put away that money for a later match when I could use it right at that moment to help out.? If it doesn't permanently carry over, I don't see much of a point.
---
PSN: Xeriam
#5slickuticaPosted 11/27/2012 11:21:38 AM
I throw all my money in once I got ray gun and LMG Galva and perks as it's no longer needed.
---
=====================
PSN Dr_ROCKSO
#6Eternal_WarlordPosted 11/27/2012 11:48:12 AM
JackSolomon posted...
Eternal_Warlord posted...

Yeah, but what's the point of that? Why would I put away that money for a later match when I could use it right at that moment to help out.? If it doesn't permanently carry over, I don't see much of a point.

Because 9000 > 1800. And if you get a couple thousand per round later on like 14+ once you have a Ray Gun and possibly a PaP LMG and Juggernog there's really no reason to save more than 3000 points. I never said you should deposit it all in one go. You build it up over time and 14+ you could easily deposit 1000 per round for 10 rounds and it wouldn't make a difference. If you get downed and revived you lose your perks. And the most important perk is Juggernog so of course you get that first so 2500 is enough to have on you at all times. I just said 3000 because I like to have extra hence why I put all that money in the bank for my next play. If you don't get revived on higher rounds then extra points go to waste as you couldn't possibly buy everything you need to survive on time before zombies are chewing on you. At most you could get Juggernog and if you're lucky a non PaP box gun. So really you're better off depositing for the next time you play.

Then the next time you play you could have all the important stuff by like round 4 leaving you with an advantage that you didn't have in your previous match. This deposit box is the best way beyond dumb luck to get to much higher rounds so you may as well exploit the hell out of it lol.
---
Got back from Oregon 07/05/2010. Wasn't gonna leave but then I saw this: http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/9075/sam1064.jpg
psn: EternalGST