Only the people with below average K/D ratio say they don't care about KDR.

#31Cruzader23Posted 11/27/2012 3:01:24 PM
One_Too_Many posted...
Zed7777ZR1 posted...
you're absolutely right TC ...

those who have a below average KDR does not care about it simply because as you said ... they do not care about it ...

KDR is an objective and not the game itself ...

some of us play the game to have fun ... which in your definition seems to be a collection of games where the end result is a digit with a decimal point on its right and a couple of digits to its right ...

Zed! Zed! Zed! Zed! Zed!

Is Zed famous or something? Every time he posts someone, worships him. What is so special about Zed other than BL2?!
---
Hope is what makes us strong.
It is what we fight with when all else is lost.
#32landsharkx619Posted 11/27/2012 3:02:16 PM
I only play domination...soooo I like to win
---
---
-Landshark, the reason you're afraid to go alone Pokemon Black 2 FC: 3225-3449-6463
#33TrixtinFamerPosted 11/27/2012 3:02:30 PM
or maybe not caring about kdr causes it to lower.

i just spent 15 matches with the stinger, eyes in the sky. got slaughtered but took so msny uav with me.
#34K4R_Nirvana41Posted 11/27/2012 3:03:04 PM
I agree with TC, but then again there are some people that don't care about stats so everyone is right in a sense, just play how you wanna play.
---
PSN: IvanMaldo. TeamVvG Captain, www.TeamVvG.tk, Lol @ You
#35One_Too_ManyPosted 11/27/2012 3:04:33 PM
Cruzader23 posted...
One_Too_Many posted...
Zed7777ZR1 posted...
you're absolutely right TC ...

those who have a below average KDR does not care about it simply because as you said ... they do not care about it ...

KDR is an objective and not the game itself ...

some of us play the game to have fun ... which in your definition seems to be a collection of games where the end result is a digit with a decimal point on its right and a couple of digits to its right ...

Zed! Zed! Zed! Zed! Zed!

Is Zed famous or something? Every time he posts someone, worships him. What is so special about Zed other than BL2?!

Son of Jor-EL... KNEEL BEFORE ZED!
---
PSN: Yur_My_Lover
#36Cruzader23Posted 11/27/2012 3:08:44 PM(edited)
Who is Jor-El?
---
#37Mr_M0j0_RisingPosted 11/27/2012 3:08:48 PM
Yunthor_HnC posted...
You should care about k/d in TDM, since that's the objective.

SPM is more important in TDM than K/DR. SPM takes into account things that you've done to assist the team.

SPM = using a submachine gun. That is it. It means as much or less than K/D because only rushers have high SPM.
---
We live to make the impossible possible.
#38Cruzader23Posted 11/27/2012 3:10:27 PM
Mr_M0j0_Rising posted...
Yunthor_HnC posted...
You should care about k/d in TDM, since that's the objective.

SPM is more important in TDM than K/DR. SPM takes into account things that you've done to assist the team.

SPM = using a submachine gun. That is it. It means as much or less than K/D because only rushers have high SPM.

WRONG. My friend, a loyal camper, has a high SPM BECAUSE of all of the rushers that run into his line of sight.
---
#39Kooljay95Posted 11/27/2012 3:11:03 PM
Yunthor_HnC posted...
Killing a lot of people and not dying does assist the team.

Doing things like launching UAV's and destroying the other teams equipment helps keep the rest of the team alive.

If you do all of that and go 5-15 while have a somewhat big score in tdm you still negatively affected your team.
#40One_Too_ManyPosted 11/27/2012 3:13:25 PM
Cruzader23 posted...
Who is Jor-El?

internat dat sheet, doo !
---
PSN: Yur_My_Lover